ISU MBB Twitter

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I still don’t understand someone like Hunter being able to play immediately, but King has to sit almost a year and a half at ISU??

Hunter can play cuz it's his first transfer. Tre King has transferred twice. And his second time he's still an undergrad. If he was a grad transfer he wouldn't have had to sit out the first semester. And his reasoning for having to transfer this second time clearly wasn't a good enough one in the NCAA's eyes.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
Anyone know of Hason Ward cleared his visa issues and made it to campus? Haven’t seen him in team videos and think he will play an important role next year.

• Agree
Reactions: CyPunch

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006

Not bad. Definitely more Midwestern-based mid/low major teams then what we saw last season, when we played half the SWAC in the non-conference.

How many games are we guaranteed to play in the Phil Knight Invitational?

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Not bad. Definitely more Midwestern-based mid/low major teams then what we saw last season, when we played half the SWAC in the non-conference.

How many games are we guaranteed to play in the Phil Knight Invitational?

3 games

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

So St. Johns and maybe Milwaukee might b the 2 decent no con games in Hilton this yr? I guess it helps pad the record for making the tourney and gives the team time to gel. I know there are some good games in the Phil Knight tourney.