IOWA vs IOWA STATE

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Down 24-20 to UNO. UNO must be final four material

At the very worst we know they should have been picked as a top ten team. If only UNO was eligible for the NCAA tournament. Like how Trev has rebranded them as the "Omaha Mavericks"...he ends football and wrestling, adds hockey and D1 basketball, takes "Nebraska" out of the team name. Pretty transparent stuff.

Sounds worse to lose to "Omaha" anyway.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Iowa is a very solid team. Woodbury, Gesell, Basabe, White, and Uthoff are all solid players, will definitely be a huge test for the cyclones. I expect them to make it to the ncaa torunys this year with that talent.

I think they're very solid. I also think their fans are delusional with top ten aspirations while not playing in the Big Dance for seven years.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Their criminal thug transfer will go for 23 points, rest of their kids they got the right way will go 0 for the field.
Yea, and even then we won't really be trying to guard that thug transfer of theirs. We will just let him loose.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Iowa is an OK team. Maybe good, certainly not great.

The game is in Hilton. I don't have any doubts that we win.
If this UNO-Omaha game is on TV, I could watch for a while. Channel?

for whatever reason i think their first two games are espn3 only

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Iowa is an OK team. Maybe good, certainly not great.

The game is in Hilton. I don't have any doubts that we win.

nope radio. Dolphin making it sound like Iowa is getting cheated by the refs.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
nope radio. Dolphin making it sound like Iowa is getting cheated by the refs.

Omaha had two made shots where they got hacked on the arm BIG TIME with no call. That alone means the game has been called evenly or towards Iowa, they were really obvious blown calls.

*edit: UNO player just pounded to ground on fast break with no call. Laughable that Iowa isn't getting calls, if anything they're losing by 5 in spite of typical home court calls.

Last edited:

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010

I'm watching online right now. Looks like ESPN3 broadcast but there are also other streaming opportunities.

33-28 UNO with 3:54 to play in the 1st half.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Omaha had two made shots where they got hacked on the arm BIG TIME with no call. That alone means the game has been called evenly or towards Iowa, they were really obvious blown calls.

Are you there? Or are you streaming it?

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
I watched Iowa play against UNC Wilmington and they are VERY similar to us. Which team is better over all..offense and defense..threes etc. To me...and yes I am a HUGE ISU fan...but I wanted some input on how ISU stacks up against IOWA....because I know IOWA is tough.

IOWA better over all...or ISU.

Better use those Hok Wings of yours and fly out of here.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Hawk fans blaming the refs and no Josh O. with their struggles against an awful team.

From where I can see good officiating would have UNO ahead by 9 instead of 5. Lots of no calls on UNO players getting hit on made shots or hammered on fast breaks.