Illini largest comebck ever

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Down 31-10 to start the fourth, they win score 27 to win 37-34.

3:14 left in game, MSU had a 92% WIN probability! Up 31-30, Illini goes on a 13 play game winning drive.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
1 mile from the phog
How has Illinois been a non-factor in college athletics my whole life?

You would think that at some point they would stumble into some sort of relevance, but nothing.

• Winner
Reactions: Acylum

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Do not care at all. However, I would really like it if Illinois beats Iowa.

jereseib

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines

You would think that at some point they would stumble into some sort of relevance, but nothing.
You must be between 10 and 15 years old because they went to the Rose Bowl in the 2007 season and were in a Final Four a couple years before that.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

They did play in the Rose bowl in 07(?) vs USC, and got hosed in the title game against UNC in basketball in 05. So I wouldnt call that a non factor per say.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
1 mile from the phog
They did play in the Rose bowl in 07(?) vs USC, and got hosed in the title game against UNC in basketball in 05. So I wouldnt call that a non factor per say.
I forgot about the basketball game, but I don't really look at a Rose Bowl appearance once in my 40 plus years as successful.