Behind you
Who would you rather have as your Qb (NFL):

Shane Falco
Johhny Moxon
Paul Blake
Paul Crewe
Willie Beemen
Joe Kane

Joe Kane has all the tools but is an alcholic, Paul Crewe was an All-Pro but jail isn't good to a man and he is old, and do you really want to give a multi-year deal to Willie Beeman?

None. I'm going with Seth Maxwell of the North Dallas Bulls. He'll throw the game winner to Elliott and after the game go get in a pile with Joe Bob and O.W.

Rifleman, of the Ampipe Bulldogs, would be a close second.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
I'm going with Joe Kane but he has to start drinking again. Dude was a Heisman front-runner going into the year and was on the sauce leading up to that.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
I'm going with Joe Kane but he has to start drinking again. Dude was a Heisman front-runner going into the year and was on the sauce leading up to that.

I'm afraid Joe Kane goes Jim Drunkenmiller or Todd Maronivich but MAN THAT ARM!

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Is an adult Junior Floyd in the conversation?

Otherwise I'm going with Johnny Moxon. Not only he was a brilliant strategist and able to be a Peyton Manning-esque "coach on the field", but the guy has nerves and conviction. The man somehow passed up Ali Larter in a whip cream bikini (if I had a dollar for every time I hit "pause" on the VCR and rubbed on out to that as a kid...) due to his love for the less attractive (but still cute) Jules. That takes balls, and it take morals. When I lay out qualities of a perfect QB, I would want him to be intelligent, ballsy, and trustworthy. Mox was all three, and he was a reasonably competent athlete.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Ill take...
slater.jpg

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
View attachment 16355

the kid from little giants. good leader, hits on cheerleaders, throws the ball well, lots of trick plays available, and has a win percentage of 100%. Though injury prone i like what he brings to the table

aforstate

Jan 23, 2010
the kid from little giants. good leader, hits on cheerleaders, throws the ball well, lots of trick plays available, and has a win percentage of 100%. Though injury prone i like what he brings to the table

The Annexation of Puerto Rico?

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
1 Bo Whitley from Minnesota State Screaming Eagles .... Case closed.

Also, Its obvious that Tim "Could go all the" Wayman was way better than Joe Kane

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
We need to do a full on football movie/TV fantasy draft.

Also, how is this something that Grantland hasn't already done?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron