Hang Ejim's Jersey!

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I also wouldn't mind to wait until TCU comes to town next year...

Bret44

Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
In the minority here, but I don't see it. Great player, but not rafter worthy in my opinion.
Big 12 player of the Year. Big 12 Champion. Sweet Sixteen team. Most Starts. Top 12 scoring, top 3 rebounds. If anyone deserves it is Melvin. If you don't think so then shut the hell up.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Big 12 player of the Year. Big 12 Champion. Sweet Sixteen team. Most Starts. Top 12 scoring, top 3 rebounds. If anyone deserves it is Melvin. If you don't think so then shut the hell up.
All American, most wins, most tourney wins (I think).

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Hang it, but usually it takes a few years to do it correct? I don't think any of the others were done right away

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Sorry, but this is lame. A reasonable argument can be made either way. There are a number of great ISU players that do not have their jerseys retired.

Not applying this to Ejim, but count me in the camp that thinks retiring jerseys should be for the elite of the elite (I feel the same way for baseball Hall of Fame, etc.).

Last edited: