Fire all the coaches v 4.0

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneNeurotic

Jan 2, 2020
Prohm to Creighton?
. I used to be worried that he would leave. Now I’m worried that he won’t leave. Inexcusable loss to Florida A & M at Hilton and now a total breakdown to call for a foul to ice the game in regulation at TCU.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
So when is Pollard’s letter coming? Tomorrow? He trolled his own donor base today so that seems appropriate

• Agree
Reactions: Scott34

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I’ve been a fan a long time. Hilton Magic means you regularly beat teams at home that you shouldn’t. This is a killer. I’m watching a lifetime movie instead of this.

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
It doesn’t matter who we’re playing, or how good or bad we are. We should never get absolutely torched at home.

This x 2.3 million. This coaching staff can't leave town fast enough. Texas Tech is owning us on our home court in basketball. Seriously, think about that. It's so freaking depressing.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: JBone84 and aauummm

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
We used to get pissed when we just lost a game at home.... now we're losing them by 20+ pts at home. Yet some people are still supportive of this dumpster fire.

• Useful
Reactions: Irish1