Hard to tell if they are hot if there is a damn sign over them

• Funny
Reactions: cyfan21

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
So, two things.

Two accurate things.

I think my 'CPR' moment was the NDSU game in 2014 but really the 2012 season showed some realities.
I’m just baffled that people didn’t see the writing on the wall after NDSU with Rhoads. I just didn’t get it at all.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I’m just baffled that people didn’t see the writing on the wall after NDSU with Rhoads. I just didn’t get it at all.
Ya that game pretty much started my downward spiral with Paul. I loved me some Paul in the beginning.

• Agree
Reactions: awd4cy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Ya I was kind of thinking the same thing. I don't think Chris wants Jared on the mic talking about basketball right now TBH.

The post-Camping World cast was actually quite entertaining. They were both requesting another round and Jared was spouting off about the game, Twitter, Orlando, etc.

The post-Hawkeye live written blog or whatever they did, didn't ever seem to cover things that could lead back to where everything starts here...the coach. Wonder how they'll do with this one.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
The post-Camping World cast was actually quite entertaining. They were both requesting another round and Jared was spouting off about the game, Twitter, Orlando, etc.

The post-Hawkeye live written blog or whatever they did, didn't ever seem to cover things that could lead back to where everything starts here...the coach. Wonder how they'll do with this one.
I'm leaning towards they won't do one. Even Williams can't polish this turd for Prohm.

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
Its always good to remember his paycheck is a direct result of people visiting this site. I love CW but he’ll lose a lot of respect in my eyes if he remains positive after this one.

I want to hear his honest opinion. I'd be more upset if nothing is said.

pdxclone

Feb 7, 2007
Metropolis of Ames
I at least want to mix up the lineup. Start Conditt and Griffin in place of Jacobson and Young. Jacobson should have a red light for 3’s. This season is basically screwed anyways as far as tournament hopes go. Play the underclassmen and get experience for next year.

There is a reason Jacobson is gets open 3’s. Teams know they don’t need to defend him out there. They will live with an occasional make; packing it in to defend the paint against ISU is already commonplace. Where is his rebounding? Only 1 tonight in 19 minutes. Only player (maybe Nixon as well) who gets this much leash.