Fined $25,000

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
WV, Blowsby, and Holgerson can suck a fat one. Ahhhhh scared of lowly ISU? How much did the **** bags in Waco get fined for lack of institutional control (rape.) Blowsby? Take that 25 grand and shove it, glad we appealed.

Reactions: FerShizzle

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
it still haunts them

19fbb6sch5gp7jpg.jpg

Reactions: CyTwins

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
RandyPete probably working on next article about the officials escaping and the potential danger they were in

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
My speculation...the reason ISU got fined is because they let a significant number of those rushing the field do so from the corner where the visitors need to exit the field. Encouraging/allowing a significant number of jubilant fans to cross the known exit path of the defeated probably-pissed-off opponent is an unwise plan that's just asking for trouble.

The solution is pretty simple...redirect fans away from that corner, or make the fans in that corner wait until the opponent is off the field. The rule that allows Bowlsby to issue fines was put into place in 2015. I'd guess that the Big 12 discussed this with ISU after the TCU game last year, nothing was changed, and ISU got fined this time. I'll also predict that as long as ISU doesn't address this and doesn't provide a "cleaner" path for the opponent to get off the field, the fines will continue, and as VeloClone mentioned above, the fines will get bigger each time.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
My speculation...the reason ISU got fined is because they let a significant number of those rushing the field do so from the corner where the visitors need to exit the field. Encouraging/allowing a significant number of jubilant fans to cross the known exit path of the defeated probably-pissed-off opponent is an unwise plan that's just asking for trouble.

The solution is pretty simple...redirect fans away from that corner, or make the fans in that corner wait until the opponent is off the field. The rule that allows Bowlsby to issue fines was put into place in 2015. I'd guess that the Big 12 discussed this with ISU after the TCU game last year, nothing was changed, and ISU got fined this time. I'll also predict that as long as ISU doesn't address this and doesn't provide a "cleaner" path for the opponent to get off the field, the fines will continue, and as VeloClone mentioned above, the fines will get bigger each time.
How do you propose redirecting 10,000 students from entering the field from the southeast since that is where the student section is? The only thing I can think of is flip flopping the northeast corner ISU sections and the visitors section with the student section so the students don't block the visiting team's exit. But that is no guarantee either and will cause a lengthy reseating for season ticket holders

• Useful
Reactions: MeowingCows

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
How do you propose redirecting 10,000 students from entering the field from the southeast since that is where the student section is? The only thing I can think of is flip flopping the northeast corner ISU sections and the visitors section with the student section so the students don't block the visiting team's exit. But that is no guarantee either and will cause a lengthy reseating for season ticket holders

A funnel. A very, very large funnel. And signs that say "free beer that way ->"

LancelotClone

Apr 18, 2018
It would be approx. 343 semi loads at 25 tons/semi. according to a website I used. Wish I owned a trucking company so I could donate the freight.

Just a bit off. Google search says 180 pennies in a pound.

2,500,000 ÷ 180 = approx 13,888 lbs
13,888 = just under 7 tons.

This is doable.

Reactions: Doc

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
We are officially the bad boys of the league and I love it.

No, WVU has the bad boys pretty much locked up. We are the smart guys sitting in the corner drinking beer because well, we'll still ace your silly test.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You want to shove it down Dana's mouth??

I propose every cyclone fan put an X on their calendar and make plans to attend the WV/ISU in hillbilly haven next year. When we thump them in their own house, we send 10k fans onto their field (hey, its fairly similar to ours so it will feel natural) and force bobby boy to fine WV for their lack of control.

veteran4cy

Nov 13, 2012
Ankeny
Its quite ironic considering Dana doesn't show any professionalism on the sidelines being a jacka$$ to the officials all of the time. I watched the replay Sunday since I was at the game and was wondering how there weren't a few roughing the passer's against WV. The hit Brock late or high quite a few times.

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
WVU was my 2nd favorite team before the game. Now they are enemies of the State along with Texa$, KSU, and Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron