Cyclone State

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
From the look of the crowd shots, it is still the "Sausage State". At least Ames is the Sausage Fest capital of the midwest.
I never saw curly hair girl.

chuckd4735

Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Niang: "At the end of it, they just gave us the game when you think about it. It’s just like two years ago."

keepngoal

Why is the FBI contacting me?
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Niang: "At the end of it, they just gave us the game when you think about it. It’s just like two years ago."
Boys, girls... gather around. This is how you troll. George Niang has it mastered.

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
I posted this to my facebook on my out of Hilton. By the time I got home, I had some butthurt hawk fans blowing me up about Football and wrestling.

Help Support Us

Become a patron