Cy-Hawk Dual

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
St. John and Metcalfe are

And then throwing fits like bandgate and going after Prohm for trying to break up a fight.

Don’t forget “Prayers for Cordell” when Pemsl took out some kid’s legs in Cyclone Alley and the kid put his arms out so he wouldn’t fall on him with all his weight. Hawk fans were gonna track down the kid and get him expelled. Kid came forward with truth after Hawk media ran him into ground for nothing.

CyDawg23

Nov 13, 2017

JC with some GREAT pics! I just laugh looking at everyone's face wondering if Brands can really be this stupid.

Yes. Yes he can. It’s sad, really. In all the coaching staffs in all the sports. They really do take the cake.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
No , ridiculous they act that way
Agree, you don't change the normal setup because one team/coaches lack self control. I don't know if the ref has the latitude to penalize a team even if it is for the next dual. Would be nice if the ref could penalize Brands by making him miss the next meet.

erinmd32

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2015
Don’t forget “Prayers for Cordell” when Pemsl took out some kid’s legs in Cyclone Alley and the kid put his arms out so he wouldn’t fall on him with all his weight. Hawk fans were gonna track down the kid and get him expelled. Kid came forward with truth after Hawk media ran him into ground for nothing.

And the media is this state fuels the fire to all of this crap. Guessing they won’t say anything as bad about Desanto and Brands as they did about the kid in Hilton.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Agree, you don't change the normal setup because one team/coaches lack self control. I don't know if the ref has the latitude to penalize a team even if it is for the next dual. Would be nice if the ref could penalize Brands by making him miss the next meet.
If St John or metcalf ran into other teams wrestlers I want pollard to drop the boom on them. Canned their rears for that type of crap. Trying to fight the other team as a coach is pathetic.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You all know the crazy thing is Iowa fans eat this **** up and are laughing about this thread.
When I was growing up Dr. Tom, Dan, and Hayden for the most part were classy and now look.

Their labeling of ISU basketball as 'Thug U' while it's been Iowa basketball that is known for dirty play and starting **** purposely during games was always something.

And the bewilderment I get from their fans when I mention it is too.

CyDawg23

Nov 13, 2017
Then they (squawk fans) start the let's go hawks! Chant, cool.
[/QUOTE]
Sadly. For some people, it’s all they got. See 42-3 yesterday.