Cy-Hawk Dual

howellc33

Mar 18, 2012
Britt, IA
It's one thing to win a rivalry dual, but those clowns are the #1 team and should act like it. ISU not exempt from the extra curriculars, but the Iowa team was super obnoxious and I could tell Kyven was getting sick of it. I would have wanted to dump that little d*pshit DeSanto on his head.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
The yelling and taunting was coming from both sides. St. John was pretty active all night.
You’re just avoiding the question. The Brands boys behavior (and trickle down effect within the team) has gone on for ages with any and all teams they go against.

Just nut up and admit you don’t give a **** that they are immature, classless morons because they are great at coaching wrestling.

CyDawg23

Nov 13, 2017
The Hawks have a few guys you cheer for. Young, Marinelli, Kem and Warner all worth cheering for.
True. In spite of their coaches, there are a handful of mid-20 year-olds I have a hard time rooting against. But, man, those coaches are the opposite of their mentor, Gable. Check out Gable’s interview ~35 years ago (in the moment) where we beat Iowa for the NCAA championship to break a potentially 10 year streak. Gable was all class. Zero chance these ****twards understand class and sportsmanship.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You seem what he actually says on HR about us in the past?? Seen what has been linked, and it isn’t friendly.
I've seen plenty here, even a ****** accusation from him against me, so I can't imagine what's said on other forums.

• Winner
Reactions: ClonesInDallas

Help Support Us

Become a patron