Coach Matt A to St. Johns

cy47

Mar 29, 2014
Re: Coach Matt A

How many times do we need to clarify that it is Mullin....SINGULAR. Not MullinS..plural. it is freaking chris mullin. He was an nba all star...a far more recognizable nba gyy than Dreamy, though not very dreamy. If matt goes, that sucks because I like his personality and what he brings to the table from a recruiting standpoint. Cant blame him though. It is his dream job...much like coaching at isu would be any cyclone fanatics dream job. If he goes, ok.. dreamy still be dreamy. We will figure it out.

roundball

Dec 8, 2013
Iowa City area

How many times do we need to clarify that it is Mullin....SINGULAR. Not MullinS..plural. it is freaking chris mullin. He was an nba all star...a far more recognizable nba gyy than Dreamy, though not very dreamy. If matt goes, that sucks because I like his personality and what he brings to the table from a recruiting standpoint. Cant blame him though. It is his dream job...much like coaching at isu would be any cyclone fanatics dream job. If he goes, ok.. dreamy still be dreamy. We will figure it out.

Sorry if we offended you by misspelling your name, Chris Mullin(s).

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO

Chriz Mullinzz

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012

Sorry, but I would rather refer to him as plural. Mullins.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

You don't want him...trust me
657fcf0dd1803c1334e7c542e540922e2f4f0ece989599a8f5602d0b9d486e06.jpg

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

I think it is plural because there are two Mullinses (sp?). The other one works for State Farm.

Last edited:

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX

I can confirm, Matt is gone. Will be a done deal and made official in the next few days. Look for someone who is very very familiar with the program to return

From another presently active thread...

Perfect example, tweet by fizer:

Evan Payne retweeted Marcus Fizer Sr@TheFizerRevival · 3h3 hours ago
@E_payne23 We would love to have you young fella! Coach @ISUMayor32 is the #Hottest coach and @istatenation has the greatest fans! #TheMagic

We???? Rebounding problem solved...

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011

After Mullins this over, I guess 47.

ontheverge

Sep 14, 2009

From ISU athletics:

"Abdelmassih was a student manager for the St. John’s men’s basketball team on Norm Roberts’ staff from 2004-07. He aided the director of operations with travel, video and camp responsibilities."

Yea with those credentials I'm sure Chris Mullen has him on speed dial. The Kool aid is running deep today. I don't care how well Chris Williams know's Matt. Until Mullen calls he's not going to St John. I wish him well but would love to have TJ back.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009

From ISU athletics:

"Abdelmassih was a student manager for the St. John’s men’s basketball team on Norm Roberts’ staff from 2004-07. He aided the director of operations with travel, video and camp responsibilities."

Yea with those credentials I'm sure Chris Mullen has him on speed dial. The Kool aid is running deep today. I don't care how well Chris Williams know's Matt. Until Mullen calls he's not going to St John. I wish him well but would love to have TJ back.

Matt A. is very well connected in the NYC area with AAU and high school coaches. St. John's needs about 7-8 recruits to be competitive next year. So actually Matt has probably already been contacted. It is his alma mater and dream position. I would be shocked if he didn't accept.

Cyclonefanwill3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2011

Matt just followed Marcus Lovett, who I believe is a St Johns target

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA

From ISU athletics:

Lmao dude Matt A is a great assistant and he has been linked to the job by multiple big time national outlets with no affiliation to Iowa State.

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009

From ISU athletics:

Why do people go out of their way to look stupid?

Help Support Us

Become a patron