Cheese

CloneJD

May 14, 2020
Ha, just had a sargento add cycle through for me at top of my CF page.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
200.gif

Reactions: carvers4math

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
My Cheese Update:

After visiting this thread last night, I had a hankering for some Swiss Cheese, so I bought some today and put a slice on my pork tenderloin for lunch. Plus, I broke into the Philadelphia Cream Cheese to add to my cherry bagel for dessert.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My Cheese Update:

After visiting this thread last night, I had a hankering for some Swiss Cheese, so I bought some today and put a slice on my pork tenderloin for lunch. Plus, I broke into the Philadelphia Cream Cheese to add to my cherry bagel for dessert.
you didn’t rub the Swiss cheese on yourself first did you?

• Haha
Reactions: AlaCyclone

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
If anyone here ever gets near central WI, I would highly advise going to Dairy State Cheese in Rudolph, WI.

That's where the locals around Stevens Point, Wausau, Marshfield, and Wisconsin Rapids go.
Their fresh cheese curds are amazing. Their selection of cheese for the price makes it absolutely worth the stop.

Reactions: Macloney

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net
My Cheese Update:

I am glad I could inspire you.

I just bought some deli ham and Naan rounds and plan to melt some Swiss cheese and ham on them for lunch tomorrow.

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My Cheese Update:

Used to get cherry bagels from save u more in college. They were fantastic.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Our fridge:
String
Colby Jack Brick
Colby Jack Shredded
Colby Jack Sliced
Cream
Sharp Cheddar Brick
Mild Cheddar Shredded
Mozz Shredded
Parm Shredded
Parm Grated
Asiago Shredded
Romano Shredded
American
Cottage

Tillamook is the best commonly found cheese on the market.

wintersmd

Jul 2, 2014
I used to get 10 old sharp cheddar when I lived in Wisconsin. Best cheese with crackers and beer.

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net
no fumunda ?
Most of the cheese is because my wife had a recipe that used that kind of cheese. She usually prepares the menu a week ahead. She has a lot of recipes with different kinds of cheese, but we haven’t seen fumunda because that is quite nasty. I am pretty sure we won’t find ANY recipes calling for that.

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
I was excited this week since I've been searching lately for Brick Cheese. I finally found it at Gateway Market and Whole Foods. I need it for a Detroit-style pizza recipe I have, The recipe said I could substitute Monterrey Jack, but the pizza didn't have the buttery taste I remembered.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron