Breaking Bad

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I would bump the youtube video I posted earlier...but it was only a page ago. This will be rewatchable for a long time.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
By the way, perhaps my favorite line in any show ever:

"I haven't been myself lately, but I love you. Nothing about that has changed, nothing ever will. So right now, what I need, is for you to climb down out of my ***. Can you do that? Will you do that for me, honey? Will you please, just once, get off my ***, you know? I'd appreciate it, I really would."

My wife hates that I love that so much.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Video version because how he says it is almost as good as what he says

[video=youtube;r9cj66lOprs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9cj66lOprs[/video]

I thought the show was just meh, until that scene. Then he became the greatest char in TV history.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I thought the last episode was kind of meh.

Not bad, just meh.

The build up to the last episode was so, so good that it was almost impossible for the finale to top the build up to it...especially if you were watching week to week and couldn't just hit play to the next episode. I thought the finale was very good but not the best episode of the series.

ThurgoodMarshal

Jul 18, 2011
Ankeny, IA
I bought the whole series for my wife for Christmas and we haven't started back up again, but just remembering the last couple episodes ran a chill up my spine. It's that good.

Did you get her this crazy meth barrel box set? It looks pretty sweet but haven't seen it in any stores.

Breaking-Bad-The-Complete-Series-2.jpg

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Just finishing up season 3 on Netflix. Don't any of you ruin it!

Don't visit this thread then. The series has been over for how long now? You are like my boss who never sees anything, because he's always waiting for the complete series to show up on netflix. Then always butts into our conversations around the water cooler and sayd, "Don't spoil it for me!" Seriously? Don't spoil life for me. Keep up on the shows or expect to be spoiled. You can't expect everyone to wait for you to finish up the season before we start talking about it.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
So, on that barrel, is that the only way the complete series comes, or do I have to watch out for accidentally buying a non-barrel set? I have to have the barrel!