Big Brother 22

cy90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 12, 2010
Nicole won. Sigh.
Enzo ******** to himself that he told Cody that they should get Nicole out. Wonder if Enzo remembers he had the chance to get her out in the triple. Most predictable season ever. Cody wins 2nd part. Doesn’t matter who wins the 3rd. They take each other. Hopefully Cody would win that scenario.
I would have liked to see Nicole go against Christmas just to see her start crying obsessively about getting voted Out.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Enzo deserves 3rd place. Although I took from that jury segment that if nicole wins the final hoh and cuts Cody she might get the jury votes to win again.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Enzo deserves 3rd place. Although I took from that jury segment that if nicole wins the final hoh and cuts Cody she might get the jury votes to win again.
If she cuts Cody, I could see it. I don’t see her doing that and I don’t think she would win against Cody.

Cody would have Memphis, Dani, Tyler, and Enzo for sure in that scenario IMO.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I would have liked to see Nicole go against Christmas just to see her start crying obsessively about getting voted Out.

The crying Christmas yet again. Told my wife I quit watching the last episode as the constant crying was pathetic.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Welp what does everyone think?

I think Cody wins no matter who he is up against. I think he would have an easier win against Nicole. His resume and social game is far superior to both. Enzo can only run on social game and never being on block. Nicole can use being a past winner and making it.

Is Nicole dumb enough to take Cody over Enzo if given the chance

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Including Julie Chen - Moonves. She is just boring as a host. More BB and less Julie.

The thing about the host is this. If they cast the season right. The host should not matter to much. The show should stand on it's own. The problem has been the casting and casting basically the exact same cast every single year with the same type of people. The black guy, the black girl, the gay guy, three or 4 hot chicks, 3 or 4 muscle heads guys, then one old guy or lady for some reason. some girl with red hair that is supposed to be quirky, It's really boring casting at this point. I get why they started doing it. However, how about a few black lady's, a few black guys, Some other races. Maybe a gay guy who is not flamboyant and shows that side of people. So many other options they could do but yet they keep the same exact people, just with different names.

• Winner
Reactions: CloneinWDSM

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The thing about the host is this. If they cast the season right. The host should not matter to much. The show should stand on it's own. The problem has been the casting and casting basically the exact same cast every single year with the same type of people. The black guy, the black girl, the gay guy, three or 4 hot chicks, 3 or 4 muscle heads guys, then one old guy or lady for some reason. some girl with red hair that is supposed to be quirky, It's really boring casting at this point. I get why they started doing it. However, how about a few black lady's, a few black guys, Some other races. Maybe a gay guy who is not flamboyant and shows that side of people. So many other options they could do but yet they keep the same exact people, just with different names.

BB Canada is much better at casting....also their host, Arissa Cox is light years better than Julie as well. I highly suggest people here give BBCan9 a try come next spring.