Big Brother 22

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
While a season can be more dull than others when the alliance wins every comp, I'd much rather it play out and reward them for being able to take care of business than for the producers to introduce phony powers to try to bust up the power. Don't penalize players from a strong strategy and alliance that has great success. If I were in that alliance and we were playing the game perfectly, it's not my fault and I shouldn't be penalized or disrupted just because we're dominating.

I think the backlash was sooo strong when they basically made it so Paul could not be voted out that the powers have to be won right now. When they had the viewers vote for someone to have a power, and the only person anyone knew was Paul. It was just cheating.

• Agree
Reactions: STATE12

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I get why Cody is keeping her around. I think he has an easier time in a F2 against her than against Enzo

And yes this season kind of sucked with one side controlling it, but it was smart gameplay. I always Twitter getting upset, but if you’re alliance can control the game from almost start to finish, why would you take out your own until you have to

How would it be easier against Nicole than Enzo? nicole has actually won some stuff and Enzo is the ultimate floater (I say that wanting Enzo to win).

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
How would it be easier against Nicole than Enzo? nicole has actually won some stuff and Enzo is the ultimate floater (I say that wanting Enzo to win).
Nicole: Has already won, has people who hate her in the jury.
Enzo: Hasn't won yet, no true enemies (good social game).

• Informative
Reactions: isufbcurt

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
The few that are left are a truly unlikeable lot. Give me Enzo if I get to pick my own poison I guess. I don't really like Cody, but if he needs the money to help pay for his girlfriends cancer treatment, the I suppose I would be ok with it. Good job by CBS to pull on our heartstrings with that little bit of info last night.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
The few that are left are a truly unlikeable lot. Give me Enzo if I get to pick my own poison I guess. I don't really like Cody, but if he needs the money to help pay for his girlfriends cancer treatment, the I suppose I would be ok with it. Good job by CBS to pull on our heartstrings with that little bit of info last night.

I don't mind Cody. He seems like a Nice Guy. Enzo seems like a good dude. I don't like Memphis, Nicole, and Christmas annoys the crap out of me. I am not even sure how Christmas is in the house with her prior problems with the law.

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Nicole: Has already won, has people who hate her in the jury.
Enzo: Hasn't won yet, no true enemies (good social game).
I mostly agree with this, but as I was going through the exercise of thinking about the jury and casting votes it made me wonder if Enzo would be able to cleanly and quickly convey a message about being deserving in the finale. The rushed question ask/answer portion on BB has always been a frustration of mine, but maybe not having enemies and the fact that Nicole is a prior champion is enough for him and a strong pitch isn't needed.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I believe Andy is widely hated by the BB community; he truly believes he’s one of the greatest of all time even though he won probably the worst season of all time, and that isn’t even due to the ethical issues for why the season sucked.

I don’t totally get the hate for Nicole from BB people on here. Hot chicks generally go far in this game because competitive dudes like keeping them around (seriously, who’s the last hot chick who was evicted early?)

And she has an advantage because she’s hot and she wins when she needs to AND she has a hell of a social game.

She could be hot but her voice ruins it.

Nicole sucks (but also plays it to her advantage) because all game she's like woah as me I can't win anything...I'm not good. Take me to the end. Then she wins something and is going off to the cameras how great she is at the game.

I wasn't a fan of Andy's game first time around. When he explained it and all the things he did...wow yeah underrated. I'll have to go back and watch. He would do things like intentionally leave items in various rooms so that he'd have a reason to go in there and break up conversations or join them ect.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
She could be hot but her voice ruins it.

Nicole sucks (but also plays it to her advantage) because all game she's like woah as me I can't win anything...I'm not good. Take me to the end. Then she wins something and is going off to the cameras how great she is at the game.

I wasn't a fan of Andy's game first time around. When he explained it and all the things he did...wow yeah underrated. I'll have to go back and watch. He would do things like intentionally leave items in various rooms so that he'd have a reason to go in there and break up conversations or join them ect.

To be fair, I don’t think playing weak and then coming on strong at the end is a bad strategy. In BB14, Ian didn’t win a competition until jury time and then won 4 of the final 8 HOHs (literally every HOH he qualified for) and won a veto while on the block.

Nicoles always had the strategy of let the boy take the hit, which I can appreciate because it’s known BB production encourages showmances and she played the guys well.

She and Corey won 6 competitions in the final 8 evictions of BB18 and Corey fell first.

No one was beating Derrick in BB16; I would argue Nicole was better than everyone but Derrick and Cody but when you have piles of trash you can take out easier than Nicole like Christine and Victoria, you take out the top tier players.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Unrelated but Enzo finished 3rd in his first season despite winning 1 competition and is probably a top 3 player this year despite winning only 2 competitions - I love the guys personality; crazy how far it can get you in this game

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I don't mind Cody. He seems like a Nice Guy. Enzo seems like a good dude. I don't like Memphis, Nicole, and Christmas annoys the crap out of me. I am not even sure how Christmas is in the house with her prior problems with the law.

go on?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

They only had so much time and I think many others that would have said yes passed because of the pandemic. Hence why we got people like xmas, and David and a few others.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Well, that'll land you on the naughty list.

That's pretty awesome.

But I never understood why people go after the mistress or mister? instead of going after the cheater. I bet in 75% of cheating cases the mistress/mister? has no clue the person is cheating.

Reactions: Drew0311

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
To be fair, I don’t think playing weak and then coming on strong at the end is a bad strategy. In BB14, Ian didn’t win a competition until jury time and then won 4 of the final 8 HOHs (literally every HOH he qualified for) and won a veto while on the block.

Nicoles always had the strategy of let the boy take the hit, which I can appreciate because it’s known BB production encourages showmances and she played the guys well.

She and Corey won 6 competitions in the final 8 evictions of BB18 and Corey fell first.

No one was beating Derrick in BB16; I would argue Nicole was better than everyone but Derrick and Cody but when you have piles of trash you can take out easier than Nicole like Christine and Victoria, you take out the top tier players.

Yeah leads into a bigger discussion. BB is too comp heavy at the end. You can literally lay low and comp it out down the stretch. One thing BB Canada did to help even it out is the HOH can't play in the POV.

Nicole is doing her thing well I just personally hate it and don't like her. I would puke if she was the only 2 time winner.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Season has been mostly a dud, but gotta hand it to Cody. He's played a great game and deserves it at this point. If he doesn't win, then someone took a shot at him and that person would deserve it. Even Nicole (yuck). If you don't cut Cody you don't deserve to win this.

• Agree
Reactions: Buster28

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Nicole won. Sigh.
Enzo ******** to himself that he told Cody that they should get Nicole out. Wonder if Enzo remembers he had the chance to get her out in the triple. Most predictable season ever. Cody wins 2nd part. Doesn’t matter who wins the 3rd. They take each other. Hopefully Cody would win that scenario.

Help Support Us

Become a patron