Big Brother 20 thread

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
That could be good or bad. I could see another network wanting to put their spin on the game and ruin it, but I'm guessing the Execs like Allison Grodner would have a tight hold on that.

Eh. You can't mess with it more than they already have. It's built such a history I don't think Grodner would allow any other people to be involved in Creative other than what she has put together.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I also saw she has taken some time off from The View. She's not very talented and it would not hurt my feelings at all. I wonder how she got the gig in the first place? Interesting to see what kind of prenup was involved on whether she stays with her man or not. Lots of skeletons on his part.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I also saw she has taken some time off from The View. She's not very talented and it would not hurt my feelings at all. I wonder how she got the gig in the first place? Interesting to see what kind of prenup was involved on whether she stays with her man or not. Lots of skeletons on his part.

Sonny, that's what happens when you are screwing the President of the company.

And it's the talk, not the view, god I wish I didn't know that.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
It is kind of BS she is taking heat for what her husband might have done. However, I do understand she has the job because of him.

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008
Although I was wrong on my dates after reviewing wikipedia. They didnt start dating until 2003, she started hosting bb in 2000. Still could have been screwing with his history.
She was doing "extra projects" for Les long before they were a public thing no doubt. He was definitely banging JC before he was divorced.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Kinda wanna see Brett win just to see if he’s feeding JC ******** or if he actually wants to break up Angela/Kaycee

Or see Sam when to see what she would do

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This is my biggest thing in the game. She’s a girl, non white, and lesbian. She’s gonna beat anyone in F2.

Plus she a has resume that deserves to win. She's come on strong as a comp winner and clearly hasn't pissed on nearly as many people as Tyler has.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Tyler has to take Angela for any chance to win.
Angela I don’t think can win, but only shot is against Brett.

If either of those two are against JC, Sam, or Kaycee, it’s a landslide.

At this point I’m hoping it is between the last 3 members of level 6. If Sam or JC make it and win, that sucks game wise

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I wanna see the GBM’s for Brett. I think I read that they had to film them but could be wrong.