Better Call Saul

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I was just as shocked with Howard getting capped as I was when Helen was finished off. Both by cartel guys, no coincidence there. I think Lalo will get what is coming to him, and Kim will be the one to pop a cap in his ass.

Then it's a call to Ed to order a max extractor attachment for the vacuum cleaner. See you at the Cinnabon.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
I was just as shocked with Howard getting capped as I was when Helen was finished off. Both by cartel guys, no coincidence there. I think Lalo will get what is coming to him, and Kim will be the one to pop a cap in his ass.

Then it's a call to Ed to order a max extractor attachment for the vacuum cleaner. See you at the Cinnabon.

The max extract guy died IRL a few years back. And I don't think they'd use it again anyway. They've used it three times in the Breaking Bad universe already. They are just toying with us with that.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Damn. Over time I started to really like Howard. And I was on his side in this and annoyed with Jimmy and Kim for what they did to him, before this last episode. This was so well done. Great show.
He was a pretty complex character for me. Kind of a smarmy, **** doesn't stink kind of guy, and dislikable in that way, but they did enough with his character to make him seem like he wasn't really that bad of a guy. I think that really added to and built toward this moment.

Reactions: CloneIce

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
These mid season breaks for TV shows are dumb. I hardly remember what happened in BCS. Fortunately the Obiwan Kenobi series on Disney+ bridged the gap a bit during the BCS break.

• Agree
Reactions: Gorm

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
These mid season breaks for TV shows are dumb. I hardly remember what happened in BCS. Fortunately the Obiwan Kenobi series on Disney+ bridged the gap a bit during the BCS break.

I'll probably rewatch them all again before the new ones drop.

Reactions: DurangoCy

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
1 Day Away!
old-boomer.gif

This feels like the season premiere, not the return after a mid season break.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron