Better Call Saul

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
That was incredibly intense. Can't imagine what the last 5 episodes will be like.

Reactions: Cyclone06

WISCY1895

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 25, 2009
What a fantastic episode. This season has been so damn good

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I'm such a Mike fan. It's too bad I already know his fate. They could have easily done a spin off on his character.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Heck of a start to the home stretch of episodes. That had a lot of finality to this portion of Sal which leads me to believe we will be spending a lot of time in Nebraska in the next 5 .

Doesn’t Saul end up in Omaha AFTER Breaking Bad? Or is he there before BB too?

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
They have 5 more episodes to cover a **** load of ground. I expected this run to move fast, and it's done that.

Anyone else think there's a major confrontation between Kim and Jimmy coming? Being as Jimmy essentially convinced her to throw herself to the wolves for his protection. Unless of course Kim taking Lalo's order was the safer option for her and Jimmy knew it.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
They have 5 more episodes to cover a **** load of ground. I expected this run to move fast, and it's done that.

Anyone else think there's a major confrontation between Kim and Jimmy coming? Being as Jimmy essentially convinced her to throw herself to the wolves for his protection. Unless of course Kim taking Lalo's order was the safer option for her and Jimmy knew it.

I saw it as Jimmy sacrificing himself because he knew neither could go through with the act.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I saw it as Jimmy sacrificing himself because he knew neither could go through with the act.
That's what I was unsure of in the moment. I guess looking back at the earlier part of the season, Mike had been telling Jimmy and Kim that they were watching and had their backs, so Jimmy likely assumed if he got Kim out of the apartment, that Mike would intercept her at some point.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
That's what I was unsure of in the moment. I guess looking back at the earlier part of the season, Mike had been telling Jimmy and Kim that they were watching and had their backs, so Jimmy likely assumed if he got Kim out of the apartment, that Mike would intercept her at some point.

Did Mike say that to Jimmy or just Kim? I thought that she was supposed to keep that secret from Jimmy that Lalo was alive and they were watching them.

BirdOfWar

May 3, 2010
Central Iowa

I think that confrontation might be more about the trauma around the entire situation then him sending her instead of himself, but who knows.

Reactions: Al_4_State

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO

I think Jimmie just wanted to get her out of the apartment and was trying to save her.