AP Poll prediction

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
We are again the highest ranked team with 2 losses. We can't complain about lack of respect. Need to play well in November to earn it.
I'm not complaining about our ranking but do people really think Indiana is the 13th best team in the country by beating Penn State in OT on a call that literally could have gone either way and beating a Rutgers team that was 2-10 last year? Give me a break. I guess they have to pad tOSU's schedule with overrated ranked teams just in case they slip up since the rest of the Big Ten has **** the bed.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
We are again the highest ranked team with 2 losses. We can't complain about lack of respect. Need to play well in November to earn it.
Winner, winner. The poll voters know we are good, so they have us ranked in a higher spot than I thought we would be in. Let’s just hope we don’t **** the bed in November, which has been a problem with us the past four years.

golfnewt

Dec 12, 2013
Some of those voters are just ridiculous!! One has Oklahoma still ranked 3rd, another North Carolina ranked 6th... my gawd :rolleyes:

LincolnSwinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 10, 2008
They beat UL, who crushed us. I know you’re trying to make fun of the Chanitcleers, but it’s a pretty weak attempt, especially since they beat a team that murdered us in week one.
I have to admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone defend Coastal Carolina so passionately. Pretty sure it's the only time. In any sport. Or topic.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
UNC went from 5th to unranked with two close losses. Michigan is still in the polls with a single win over an 0-2 Minnesota and a loss to a Michigan State who lost their opener to Rutgers.

I'm surprised the pollsters were able to find the strength to keep Penn State out for a week.

Reactions: Acylum

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I have to admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone defend Coastal Carolina so passionately. Pretty sure it's the only time. In any sport. Or topic.
I don’t think that was passionate at all. Just simply stating facts.

And I seem to recall Coastal Carolina having a basketball upset or NCAA run somewhere, not long ago.

oops. Was I inadvertently “passionate”? :jimlad:

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
That college poll tracker site says the highest OU was ranked by any individual voter is 14th.
Unless I’m missing something I don’t see them ranked 3rd anywhere

Don’t bring facts into this. Everyone knows the Associated Press was created for the sole purpose of elevating Oklahoma football.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
They beat UL, who crushed us. I know you’re trying to make fun of the Chanitcleers, but it’s a pretty weak attempt, especially since they beat a team that murdered us in week one.

Did they really "murder" us? Too bad we can't get a rematch. Just punt the damn ball out of bounds and squib kick. Problem solved. ;)

Reactions: aauummm