Allen Lazard- NFL Draft

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So first 4.49 was unofficial, then 4.56 was unofficial, now it's 4.55. They obviously screwed the pooch on the clock. I'm calling it a 4.3.

I messed up Jackson's official was 4.56, slower than Lazard's

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
So first 4.49 was unofficial, then 4.56 was unofficial, now it's 4.55. They obviously screwed the pooch on the clock. I'm calling it a 4.3.
I believe Storm in was referring to Lazard's official time of 4.55 in an Allen Lazard thread.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
It'd be interesting to see if a team like the Packers draft Lazard and what he could do with a consistently all-world QB. It'd make sense with Jordy Nelson nearing the end of the back 9 of his career, Randall Cobb in the slot and Davante Adams on the other side locked in for the next 3-4 years.

I don't know if it'd be handle how awesome this would be. Rodgers to Lazard would be a dream come true!

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I don't know if it'd be handle how awesome this would be. Rodgers to Lazard would be a dream come true!

I'm not a Packers fan, so this wouldn't be ideal for me, but it could be ideal for Allen, so I'll take it.

Much better than going to a team that has crappy QB play and no chance to showcase ALs skills.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Is this the year that the Browns finally start to make a difference for themselves in the draft? With essentially two picks in each of the first 5 rounds (including 1 and 4 in first round and 1 and 3 in second) you'd think they would have a chance.

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Is this the year that the Browns finally start to make a difference for themselves in the draft? With essentially two picks in each of the first 5 rounds (including 1 and 4 in first round and 1 and 3 in second) you'd think they would have a chance.

You would think a professional football team could manage more than four wins in three seasons...

I give you the Cleveland ****ing Browns!

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

Please lord don't let the Browns take AL. It's not just that the Browns tend to make poor picks in the draft. They do, but they also ruin any good picks they take as well. Terrible organization.

Reactions: weR138

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
You would think a professional football team could manage more than four wins in three seasons...

I give you the Cleveland ****ing Browns!
Definitely the very definition of futility. However they have a (distant) history of success and if the Cubs can somehow manage to turn it around after over a century of dismal failure, you would think that Cleveland could someday manage to return to respectability.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Please lord don't let the Browns take AL. It's not just that the Browns tend to make poor picks in the draft. They do, but they also ruin any good picks they take as well. Terrible organization.
Honestly, it's all I ask for AL. I'd take Allen in a Packers uniforms ten times out of ten rather than the Browns. And I gotta believe the other Bears (or Vikings) fans in here feel the same way.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Definitely the very definition of futility. However they have a (distant) history of success and if the Cubs can somehow manage to turn it around after over a century of dismal failure, you would think that Cleveland could someday manage to return to respectability.

They have a new GM, so there's a chance. I don't think the ownership and the rest of the front office has been overhauled yet though.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Honestly, it's all I ask for AL. I'd take Allen in a Packers uniforms ten times out of ten rather than the Browns. And I gotta believe the other Bears (or Vikings) fans in here feel the same way.

Definitely prefer him as a Viking though! They are my #2 team.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Cause the Vikings are ****?

Bad attempt at a not so great joke, but, I'm in a weird mood today so I'm sticking with it.

Damn it. I thought about that as soon as I typed #2 but I thought it would slide by. Of course YOU would be as immature as I am.

SKOL MFer!

• Friendly
Reactions: cmjh10