All FB coaching rumors and speculation

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Why not promote from within with Freeman? If it doesn’t work, CMC is going to be at Iowa State waiting for the call.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I hope ND hires LF. Selfish reasons. His teams would be scary coming into the b12

Those teams need to be scary so wasn't a big deal imo.

I'm still lost on how he leaves with Cinci in their current position.

swessball

Mar 23, 2016
I can't help but feel like all these huge coaching moves don't happen if Texas and OU stay in the Big 12 and the realignment drama never happened. Just feels like this past summer really put a lot of pressure on schools to make massive moves during this offseason.

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I really don’t get why coaches say things like “I’m here until I retire unless someone pays me $250M” then leave a week later. I don’t get why anyone ever trusts him again
Didn't he do some shady **** when he left Cincinnati to go to ND? Can't remember the details but I thought he did something similar.

Nov 25, 2018
No, still different. I will give the small talk because he’s bad at that. Money is a big driver for Fred (always has been and Johnny even alluded to it) I don’t see it that much from Campbell. Of course I haven’t had the more “intimate “ encounters with Campbell that I had with Fred.
Intimate? Like Hoiberg demanded free shiz like Steve Alford or he was always on his Fidelity app day trading?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Can someone summarize Pollard's comments on the radio show tonight? What did he discuss, how did Campbell come up, and what were the key points?

All I have seen in thread is some vague info of how great Campbell had been so if he leaves, so be it, and Pollard hates liberals

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee

cymonw1980

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2015
Raleigh, NC
It would be funny if all these coaches go to the SEC to try and win championships but then Saban goes to ND and starts winning them there.

If saban goes to ND, LSU, auburn, a&m, ou become better jobs over night. I don't think saban goes to ND.

I have no idea what ND will do... I would think fickle is near the top, Campbell is too. Not sure who they pick. But if that is where Campbell wants to go, can't fault him for taking the job if offered.

the one job not talked about enough is the New Zealand All Blacks. Have you seen their uniforms? Campbell could where black and white everyday...

Reactions: WhoISthis

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron