KCCLONE712

Jun 29, 2011
On Facebook, Twitter, etc. even if you delete your post it is still there. As most of you know it is still on their database, the only difference is that it has some sort of deleted flag and you can't see it. Companies have been doing background checks for years using third party resources. In the near future, if not already, these third party companies will pay Facebook to pull all data on your profile and analytics associated with it, regardless if you have "deleted" it or modified it.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
IDK, now I can see a bunch of his stuff. Maybe that was his second name, he did come back under a new name. Whatever, I am pretty sure he got nuked but don't remember the details and my searches are saying I'm wrong.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Oh come on. Own them and stand by them.

I know we have our differences but I'm going to have to agree. I would just be a wimpy hypocrite if I slunk away and deleted controversial posts. I will stand by all of my positions. Some may need clarifications but I'm not deleting anything.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: isufbcurt and Doc

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Dude's got a big interview coming up, need to clean up the social media/message board activity!

Yep, I applied for a job at 2 big social media companies, I went back and looked at all my posts on public sites, and just deleted anything older than 60 days on twitter.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Honestly can't remember what it was but do recall being impressed that he was gone gone. I think even if his posts were quoted, those were gone too. I was just searching and so far only see stuff where other people typed that name, nothing he actually posted.

DC was like my best bud on here :(

• Optimistic
Reactions: BCClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Honestly can't remember what it was but do recall being impressed that he was gone gone. I think even if his posts were quoted, those were gone too. I was just searching and so far only see stuff where other people typed that name, nothing he actually posted.
Let the name of DC be stricken from every post and quote. Stricken from every forum and article of Cyclone Fanatic. Let the name of DC be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of man, for all time.

Let it be written, let it be done.

• Funny
Reactions: cowgirl836

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I know we have our differences but I'm going to have to agree. I would just be a wimpy hypocrite if I slunk away and deleted controversial posts. I will stand by all of my positions. Some may need clarifications but I'm not deleting anything.

You could just go with "I don't post that!" Hell, politicians be doing it now even when they have video of them saying something. "I never said that!" Man, how messy is the next election going to be. Deepfake videos are popping up already. Going to be a sad state of affairs trying to discriminate between fakes and real truth.

• Agree
Reactions: dtISU

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Let the name of DC be stricken from every post and quote. Stricken from every forum and article of Cyclone Fanatic. Let the name of DC be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of man, for all time.

Let it be written, let it be done.[/

Would be easier if you didn’t keep repeating itQUOTE]

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
You could just go with "I don't post that!" Hell, politicians be doing it now even when they have video of them saying something. "I never said that!" Man, how messy is the next election going to be. Deepfake videos are popping up already. Going to be a sad state of affairs trying to discriminate between fakes and real truth.
Only works if you are a registered Democrat....
upload_2019-9-25_14-58-27.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-25_14-58-11.png
    upload_2019-9-25_14-58-11.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 2