keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Best course of action is to ask an admin to delete your account (not sure if that is still a thing that can happen).

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
See where it says tools? Click on that and then click on delete. In about a year you should have that accomplished

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Who is an admin?
just report your OP here.... We will sort it out behind the scenes.

This will mean you won't have access to your current account.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
just report your OP here.... We will sort it out behind the scenes.

This will mean you won't have access to your current account.

does that actually delete the post or just wipe the OP's name off the post?

@BryceC if you want to go out blazing, I remember a long time ago DistrictCyclone got his account wiped by doing something that really pissed off the mods/broke rules and he was nuked from the site. If hand deleting 22k posts doesn't sound fun, insulting Keep's mom may get it done faster

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
does that actually delete the post or just wipe the OP's name off the post?

@BryceC if you want to go out blazing, I remember a long time ago DistrictCyclone got his account wiped by doing something that really pissed off the mods/broke rules and he was nuked from the site. If hand deleting 22k posts doesn't sound fun, insulting Keep's mom may get it done faster

so juicy need to know what he did

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
so juicy need to know what he did

Honestly can't remember what it was but do recall being impressed that he was gone gone. I think even if his posts were quoted, those were gone too. I was just searching and so far only see stuff where other people typed that name, nothing he actually posted.