2023-2024 Line Up

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
Tiger have seen him roll around recently. I haven't for a couple years and that was at Ohio St. Freak athlete. Who's he been going against?
Yes. He's so much better than a few years back. And he is a really nice kid, nothing like the preconceived opinion or stereotypes that have been made about him. Very approachable and appreciative of the opportunity given to him.

As a wrestler, the kid is a definite AA contender right now.

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Yes. He's so much better than a few years back. And he is a really nice kid, nothing like the preconceived opinion or stereotypes that have been made about him. Very approachable and appreciative of the opportunity given to him.

I'm all about 2nd chances

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa

Sure hope we can spread them out. 3 AA caliber guys at 149 means someone(s) will be hitting the portal in todays world.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016

In order to be an AA contender he needs to be much better than 6 months ago, not a few years ago. That’s the hard part to overcome. Believe it when I see it.

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
In order to be an AA contender he needs to be much better than 6 months ago, not a few years ago. That’s the hard part to overcome. Believe it when I see it.
Being good in the room on your feet is much different than being good in all positions in a folkstyle match. I agree I hope we see some real improvements because he wasn’t that good last season

Reactions: crablegs

cloneraslin

Apr 11, 2006
Tiger have seen him roll around recently. I haven't for a couple years and that was at Ohio St. Freak athlete. Who's he been going against?
Paniro, Swiderski, & Chittum.
From what I was told Carr has kind of taken AE under his wing and he’s a super good kid. Just needed a supportive environment. Also AE has the advantage over those 3 mentioned above as of now. I agree though, the room is much different than showing that in competition.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Paniro, Swiderski, & Chittum.
From what I was told Carr has kind of taken AE under his wing and he’s a super good kid. Just needed a supportive environment. Also AE has the advantage over those 3 mentioned above as of now. I agree though, the room is much different than showing that in competition.
I remember the buzz around a guy like Alex Marinelli and how good he is in the room especially early. Definite national finalist or national champ. He ended up with 3 AA finishes and never higher than 5th. Bastida is also extremely good in shorts and a tee shirt. Not doubting Tiger but I hope we see our guys put it together when it matters most - ie Paniro and Bastida.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Guess I'm wrong then. I need to stop believing what I'm seeing with my own eyes and hearing with my own ears. Thanks crabby for showing me the light.
Please believe whatever you like. Just don’t expect me to believe everything you say. I have eyes too.

Reactions: losinglion100

Mead For My Horses

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2020
Barring a late transfer and assuming Feldkamp goes 84, is Broderson the guy at 97? He looks thick in recent pictures and I think I saw that he won a state championship at 195.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
My best guess at options:

125- Terukina/Perryman/Cabanban
133- Grice/Cabanban
141- Redding
149- Swiderski/Paniro/Echemendia/Chittum
157- Chittum/Swiderski/Kraisser
165- Carr
174- Gaitan
184- Feldkamp
197- Broderson
Hwt- Bastida

Lot up in the air in the light weights, think we are pretty set in the upper weights

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
My best guess at options:

125- Terukina/Perryman/Cabanban
133- Grice/Cabanban
141- Redding
149- Swiderski/Paniro/Echemendia/Chittum
157- Chittum/Swiderski/Kraisser
165- Carr
174- Gaitan
184- Feldkamp
197- Broderson
Hwt- Bastida

Lot up in the air in the light weights, think we are pretty set in the upper weights
25, 33, 49, &57 all should be fun to watch it play out. Hope we eventually see Manny Rojas get his chance as well. Would love to see Kraisser get his last crack at the line up but business is business

Reactions: stuclone