2020 Chicago Bears Thread

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
It's only a matter of time before Hicks starts doing stupid **** and get a couple of 15 yarders. Then he'll just laugh about it.

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
I never understand why a player punches a guy in the helmet. Bears looking terrible this half.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
love the prevent defense on 4th and 6. Almost as good as the prevent defense at the end of the first half when the Saints were in the red zone.

cyfreddy

Oct 15, 2006
Don't know. That's the kind of crap that gets a guy cut. He sucks anyway. Cut his ass. Pace and Nagy need to get cut as well.
I agree! He wasn't even the one guarding him. Maybe it goes back to there days in college, as Wims played for Georgia, and then the other guy played for Florida! But man, that might have just cost the Bears the game!

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
an epically bad meltdown loss for the Bears today. Losing at home. To an interim coach. After leading by 10 with 5 mins remaining. Reminded me of the K-State game that put the nail in the Paul Rhoads era at ISU.

Bye bye Mitch. Bye bye Matt Nagy. Both are total failures at their jobs.

• Agree
Reactions: cyguy9320

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
an epically bad meltdown loss for the Bears today. Losing at home. To an interim coach. After leading by 10 with 5 mins remaining. Reminded me of the K-State game that put the nail in the Paul Rhoads era at ISU.

That was brutal.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale

Are they fired yet?

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
That loss was so obscene- the Mods should close this thread.

What Nagy was thinking on the Trubisky late game fumble play call is beyond me. Since Detroit had all their timeouts, I have no issue with a pass play on 3rd and 3. But leverage Trubisky's strengths. Roll him out and if a quick pass is open throw it. Otherwise have Trubisky run.

cyfreddy

Oct 15, 2006
That loss was so obscene- the Mods should close this thread.

What Nagy was thinking on the Trubisky late game fumble play call is beyond me. Since Detroit had all their timeouts, I have no issue with a pass play on 3rd and 3. But leverage Trubisky's strengths. Roll him out and if a quick pass is open throw it. Otherwise have Trubisky run.
Yeah, it almost comical now! If it wasn't for the Cyclones, I would probably quit watching sports this year!

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
I generally think Nagy is a good leader but that isn't enough to be a successful head coach. You have to be able to honestly assess your own team's strengths and weaknesses and then gameplan around them. The Bears OLine is so ineffective I'm not sure there's any designed offense that will work with it, but I am sure Nagy hasn't been able to find one. And that defense doesn't perform anywhere near the $$$ that was spent on them.

Blow it up, starting with the front office that put this garbage together.

• Agree
Reactions: clone4life82