**2017 Cap City Thread**

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I think in 18-19 we will have 3 kids we can go to when shot clock is winding down to get ISU a bucket...LW, Lewis and Shayok.
In the game last night Lewis seemed more like a catch and shoot guy, with some catch and drive ability. I'm sure by 18-19 he will have a lot of time to develop and become a guy that can create his own shot really well. I'm really excited to see Wigginton in person.

• Useful
Reactions: jwtcyclone

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
People seemed to really sleep on the Shayok pickup in April. I'm not sure if that is because he wasn't immediately eligible or what but I view it as they already locked in a top tier grad transfer for next year. And as a bonus he can help with the development of young players this year as a veteran presence.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Terrence Lewis highlights

I'm with Jared here, I'm buying all the Terrence Lewis stock. Love his length, quick release on his shot, and could be a great perimeter defender for us. He seems to play with an edge and has a work ethic that will have him constantly getting better. Lewis is going to see significant minutes this year and I'm much higher on Lewis than Jakolby Long. Although I'm really hopeful Long can rise to the occasion and show he can be a contributor this year.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I think it is funny when people say, "Lewis is definitely going to get a lot of minutes" like that is a revelation. Yeah, we knew that before Cap City as well.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I'm with Jared here, I'm buying all the Terrence Lewis stock. Love his length, quick release on his shot, and could be a great perimeter defender for us. He seems to play with an edge and has a work ethic that will have him constantly getting better. Lewis is going to see significant minutes this year and I'm much higher on Lewis than Jakolby Long. Although I'm really hopeful Long can rise to the occasion and show he can be a contributor this year.
When was the last time we had a true 3? Clyburn? It seems we usually went with a 3 guard lineup. Lewis looks to be that prototypical 3 we've been lacking.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011

With Long fully healed we are going to see a completely different player out of him. I'm high on both of them. They will play 2 different spots on the floor so be high on both of them man! Lindell, Long, and Lewis are gonna be killers on the perimeter.

Reactions: bozclone

rdtindsm

Jan 30, 2008
Are statistics going to be posted? When and where? I've checked the facebook page. It's interesting, even if it has little real world value.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron