Tre4ISU
Reaction score

Viewing thread

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could I please join ISU Football Fanatics? And my hat is aluminum foil, but I replace it every day, so removing it is no prob. ;)
    I'd like to get added to the ISU Football Fanatics social group if possible. Thanks.
    would you add me to the ISU footall fanatics? I live in ames, went to ISU, and grew up in Estherville.
    Are you sure you have your gt right? It says you have zero gamerscore. BTW I dig the retard picture.
    hey was just wondering if you could let me into <acronym title="Iowa State">ISU</acronym> Football Fanatics. I am a big fan, have season tickets for first year only 23, and did not go to <acronym title="Iowa State">ISU</acronym>, because they did not have my major or else I totally would have. I donate to cyclone club, and grid iron club, have season tickets, and love the personality of our coaches, and what they expect them to do. Thanks.
    hey - i must have pushed a wrong button again but noticed I am currently not in the football fanatic group -- can you buzz me back in plz -- really enjoy it and like to add tidbits when i get them -- doug (rebecacy)
    I realized that the note I sent to you requesting inclusion in your football fanatics social group came under my new username which has almost no history. I recently changed jobs (after 19 years with the same company) and switched e-mail accounts, thus needed a new login. I used to go by johnsonjj if you are wondering who this yahoo is.
    hey was just wondering if you could let me into ISU Football Fanatics. I am a big fan, have season tickets for first year only 23, and did not go to ISU, because they did not have my major or else I totally would have. donate to cyclone club, and grid iron club, and love the personality of our coaches, and what they expect them to do. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…