Al_4_State
Reaction score

Viewing feeds

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No. But the problem is that it is a title of a thread on the front page in which everybody knows what "**** it" means. I didn't change it when you said it in the actual post
    BTW, I got the Nebraska game to download... sheer awesomeness. Watched it again this morning lol.
    Agreed... I was stuck at 12% last night.. went to bed and woke up and now its I at 50% of it... says 80.3% is available... we will see..
    Watching Dosry show how big of a ***** he is today got me all nostaligicfor a good Al story, got any good ones for me?
    My prediction remains at the end of it you will think to yourself..."that wasn't so bad".

B10/11 goes to 12 teams IMO and takes no one from the B12.
    It's all media and talking head speculation. Nothing more. When I hear <ACRONYM title="Jamie Pollard">JP</ACRONYM> or AD persons expressing concern, I will worry. I'm sure he has his finger on the pulse of this. He isn't the sit back and let it happen type of guy.
    Remember how the NCAA tourny was going to 96 teams and it was a "done deal". It ended up being 68. Same thing will happen here. Worst case they go to 14 and poach MAYBE 1 B12 team and 2 Big East teams. The B12 easily survives that even if CU goes to the P10.
    Got it...just giving you some grief. It makes literally zero sense for the B10/11 to go to 16 teams. Too much disruption for all the institutions and given the history of the conference. I just think 99% they don't take that big of a step. 14 is possible, but also seems like a stretch. 12 is a given. Additionally, they need at least 1 more eastern team (likely 2) to balance the conference East/West. Much ado about nothing at the end IMO. MAYBE the B12 will need to snag another 1 or 2 teams. Won't be problem.
    Why can't I give you more rep? Your posts on ISU and the B10 expansion/rape are right on.

BTW, I like Drive by Truckers, but they got nothing on Old Crow Medicine Show. ;)
    Glad to see a fellow Beaverdale resident and Cyclone. All I see around the neighborhood is hawks. We need more people like you and I in the neighborhood
    Al, I see you're a huge fan of the Drive By Truckers. I absolutely love thier music. You will not be disappointed in Cross Canadian Ragweed. They are at the Val Aire in April, you should check them out. They put on a great show.
    Just passing through thank God. Don't think I could have handled anymore than an hour in that horrible place. Nothing but weird people and run down buildings.
    Just noticed you've been to Waco... creepy *** town. Good you came back alive, I was scared of becoming a part of the Texas Chainsaw Masacre or something.
    Might just be because you are on my friends list but I just noticed you really stepping up your Hawk hatred the past few weeks and never noticed you to be a 100% Hawk hater (90% maybe) :smile:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…