***2023-24 Mens College Basketball Thread***

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Big Ten is eating their own which isn't shocking because it's a ton of average teams. But as of right now, there are only four locks or likely in teams: Purdue, Illinois. Wisconsin, and probably Michigan State. The loss by NW tonight at Rutgers wasn't good for them. NW and Nebbie are the bubbliest of teams so they best not stub their toe much more.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
How many final fours and titles does Creighton have?
They’ve only been out of a mid-major for a few years. So I’m not sure you can consider MVC days as a relevant comp.

I think a good coach could build a national power at OSU, especially if they sprinkle a little of their ridiculous NIL at hoops.

The fact that OSU, Michigan and Indiana are this bad is just unreal. I’m not sure somebody could make Michigan this bad if they tried.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Big Ten is eating their own which isn't shocking because it's a ton of average teams. But as of right now, there are only four locks or likely in teams: Purdue, Illinois. Wisconsin, and probably Michigan State. The loss by NW tonight at Rutgers wasn't good for them. NW and Nebbie are the bubbliest of teams so they best not stub their toe much more.

NW will be fine even without their SG. Their remaining schedule is Charmin soft. There’s a good chance they finish 13-7 or 12-8 in conference. That’ll get them in the tournament, whether deserving or not.

CydeofFries

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 10, 2017
I have a feeling we're going to continually get dinged in these rankings due to the soft OOC Schedule, despite proving repeatedly we're good without it.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
I'm not cheering for Texas no matter what is at stake, go Houston.