Why is Lucca Staiger an almost complete bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyclone42

I am more than a little disappointed in Lucca's performance this year. I expected more. I blame this on his total reliance on the 3-point shot. In yesterday's game at Missouri he was 2-for-6 for 3-pointers and had NO points inside the 3-point line. He really, really, really needs to develop an "inside" game. It isn't like he's really short. Nebraska, for example, has only 4 players taller than him, and they are doing better than us so far this year.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Wow, really? Did you know that he has been rookie of the week in the conference a couple of times? Have you watched any other games this year.

Not a disappointment by any stretch of the imagination.

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames
I just hope you forgot the sarcasm pirate. This may be the dumbest post ever

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Oh brother, what a fickle fanbase some of us have become.

Couldn't have anything to do with having knee surgery the start of the season could it?
Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that have the fanbase elected him to the ISU MBB hall of fame before he played a second of basketball??

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I am more than a little disappointed in Lucca's performance this year. I expected more. I blame this on his total reliance on the 3-point shot. In yesterday's game at Missouri he was 2-for-6 for 3-pointers and had NO points inside the 3-point line. He really, really, really needs to develop an "inside" game. It isn't like he's really short. Nebraska, for example, has only 4 players taller than him, and they are doing better than us so far this year.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Gosh, if he'da had a Kevin Durant type of year you'd probably be pissed too. :biglaugh:

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007

2 for 6 has been his worst shooting night in a while! That is some guys best night!

He is a very good passer. He is the ONLY guy on our team that can get off a 3 point shot w/ a guy in his face.....and make it!!

He stretches the defense so they don't collapse as much on Brackins. He opens up the lane for DG to drive b/c they can't help off Lucca b/c if heas space he is automatic.

Last edited by a moderator:

d4nim4l

Apr 23, 2008
West Des Moines, IA

You...you....you really need to shut up.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest

As stated before, two time rookie of the week. Any other Big 12 player that can say this?

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
why do men have nipples? :jimlad:

From conception until sexual differentiation all mammalian fetuses within the same species look the same, regardless of sex. In humans this lasts for around 14 weeks after which, genetically-male fetuses begin producing male hormones such as testosterone. Usually, males' nipples do not change much past this point.

Vinniemac

Apr 21, 2006
Olathe, KS
I was wondering the same thing. I thought by now he would be averaging a
triple double and would have declared for the NBA draft.:skeptical:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron