AJ Green Leaves the Portal - Staying in Draft

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
Is there are a reason why the mods won't stop people using very similar usernames for the sole purpose of trolling?

1UNI2ISU = not troll
UNI1ISU2 = troll

• Haha
Reactions: NoCreativity

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Guys AJ did not commit to Duke on the visit. The insider for them who gave them a CB seemed a tad disappointed reporting that and then started explaining his reasoning for giving the CB was just a prediction.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Guys AJ did not commit to Duke on the visit. The insider for them who gave them a CB seemed a tad disappointed reporting that and then started explaining his reasoning for giving the CB was just a prediction.

i didn't see this.

LOL.

he honestly thought he would?

what a turd burglar

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Here is what happened. Joey Baker for Duke put his name in transfer portal and within hours Green was on the Duke campus. That was the first sign. Now many sites have him crystal balled to go to Duke, that is second sign. Now inside information at UNI says Duke is the one. Sucks that ISU could not get him but on to the next i guess

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Here is what happened. Joey Baker for Duke put his name in transfer portal and within hours Green was on the Duke campus. That was the first sign. Now many sites have him crystal balled to go to Duke, that is second sign. Now inside information at UNI says Duke is the one. Sucks that ISU could not get him but on to the next i guess
1. AJ was already scheduled to have a visit prior to Joey Baker leaving.
2. One site has a CB to Duke and that guy just said it was a guess and didn’t have inside info.
3. Your “inside info” conflicts with other inside info on this site and other sites.

AJ could end up at Duke. But that decision has not been made.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I bet you believed that Florida State fan on twitter a couple years ago who was saying Matt Campbell was headed to FSU, as well..
Actually, I didn't. But thanks.
How was I to know that thread name was switched? But laugh is on me. You're welcome.

• Friendly
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
i didn't see this.

LOL.

he honestly thought he would?

what a turd burglar
Yeah he made a prediction the morning of the visit lol I don’t even think the visit had even started. It was a “we’re Duke so we’re getting him” type of confidence.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Actually, I didn't. But thanks.
How was I to know that thread name was switched? But laugh is on me. Your're welcome.
Their names are incredibly similar. I thought it was the other guy at first too before I remembered there was another

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I'm enjoying all of the Iowa/UNI fans on Twitter telling ISU fans that Green is going to Duke as if it's just a blind hope for us. Green to ISU is not a certainty, but if it happens, it's going to hurt a lot of people in eastern Iowa that they have to deal with happy/confident ISU fans again. They hate that.

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
The 247 Duke guy put a prediction in simply because it’s Duke. Not to mention the guy has a 71% all time correct prediction record which isn’t very good.

• Agree

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
This "Insider" probably carries a lot of Duke bias and all he sees is ISU vs Duke and thinks there is no way Duke loses a recruit to ISU.

• Winner