AJ Green Leaves the Portal - Staying in Draft

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Kyle Green and I'm assuming his daughter were at the Scheels in Cedar Falls tonight. Thought about asking what AJ was doing but then remembered I'm not creepy

I sat next to Crispin Glover (George Mcfly) in California and had to be not creepy. I ended up just talking to him normal. He’s actually really weird but I didn’t fan boy out on him. Which I only get star struck by weird stuff like that. I held it together and drank with him for an hour. Almost ask for his number at the end . I didn’t though

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street
Kyle Green and I'm assuming his daughter were at the Scheels in Cedar Falls tonight. Thought about asking what AJ was doing but then remembered I'm not creepy
AJ’s currently down in Miami training with Max Schmarzo, @strong_by_science on Instagram, really interesting account if anyones into mixing up their workouts, this guy does interesting stuff

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I sat next to Crispin Glover (George Mcfly) in California and had to be not creepy. I ended up just talking to him normal. He’s actually really weird but I didn’t fan boy out on him. Which I only get star struck by weird stuff like that. I held it together and drank with him for an hour. Almost ask for his number at the end . I didn’t though
Crispin Glover is a serious odd duck. I'll bet that was interesting to say the least.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Imagine hearing AJ Green to Iowa St without the month long buildup. CF servers would be stressed.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver

Maybe some on the board would not agree. But is adding AJ Green, Jeremiah Williams, and Jalen Holmes a net gain when losing Tyrese?

AJ is a much better shooter than Tyrese and Holmes and Williams seem like strong defense guys (and capable scorers). We will be good again next season.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Maybe some on the board would not agree. But is adding AJ Green, Jeremiah Williams, and Jalen Holmes a net gain when losing Tyrese?

AJ is a much better shooter than Tyrese and Holmes and Williams seem like strong defense guys (and capable scorers). We will be good again next season.

Offensive upgrade, defensive downgrade. Tyrese Hunter is going to be one of the best defenders in the country next year.

Reactions: cyclone1209

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron