AJ Green Leaves the Portal - Staying in Draft

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
AJ is an outstanding student. A degree from Duke is hard to resist.
Yes, if they really want him I imagine he could get mega dollars from Duke - and most likely nothing, or very little, above normal athletic benefits from ISU.
That said, I hope that family connections and a great chance to display his skills bring him to Ames. I am still optimistic.
Dukes brand exceeds Coach K. His departure means very little. His retirement has been known all year and the still have the #1 class in America. 4 5 star kids.

I'll give it 3 years before they want Schrier fired

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Read today that AJs primary goal is getting feedback on NBA prospects. If feedback is work on X it would make sense that he ends up where he can best make and demonstrate progress on X.
Hopefully they say he needs to work on his defense but we all know that will not be the case. IF this is the case I don't see him ending up at isu.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Hopefully they say he needs to work on his defense but we all know that will not be the case. IF this is the case I don't see him ending up at isu.

It’s a done deal. Either he gets good feedback and goes NBA/G League or he comes to ISU. It’s been that for months despite what our Pantherhok posters thought was happening. They’ve been having UNI sunshine pumped up their ass for a long time on this matter.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
It’s a done deal. Either he gets good feedback and goes NBA/G League or he comes to ISU. It’s been that for months despite what our Pantherhok posters thought was happening. They’ve been having UNI sunshine pumped up their ass for a long time on this matter.
Hope you're right!

dabears32

Nov 23, 2009
Huge news. Kid is a stud

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
He didn’t and doesn’t’t do anyone any favors constantly claiming “POVERTY!” which at the same time signals to people that we’re poor and will never be “rich” and then constantly leans on the same people (the fans/alumni) over and over again asking for more more more more while cutting big pieces out of the true culture of ISU fans.
You’re trying too hard here with this one

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclad

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Read today that AJs primary goal is getting feedback on NBA prospects. If feedback is work on X it would make sense that he ends up where he can best make and demonstrate progress on X.
I don't know what X is, but we're the best place in the country to demonstrate progress on X.