ISU News and Tweets

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Or the fact that Rome's show is syndicated by CBS Sports radio, and since we have a CBS Sports radio station affiliate in the market (1700 AM), they probably get it instead.
Could be. But the most important and best part of my story is that Jim Rome p*ssed off Kirk

Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Oh my gawd. The lengths they go to to try and make themselves feel better. It’s pathetic.

This is rich coming from a fan base which uses, ”January Bowls,” as an accomplishment. At least Sweet Sixteens (and better) are accomplishments listed by the NCAA/fans/media and usually results with a banner hung in the rafters of the stadium.

EIClone

Nov 21, 2011
Solon
From the article on reseeding the Sweet 16. I think this line says a lot.....

"The Cyclones don't have any sexy metrics to call them a Final Four sleeper. Then again, a team picked to finish last in the Big 12 was not supposed to make it this far, either."

Just keep overlooking us, you'll regret it.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Our old friend and ex-big12 beat writer from ESPN Myron Metcalf re-seeds us at 15:

Hard to argue..maybe a spot above Miami? They are a higher seed even. We're a Cinderella and I'm loving it. Going to get a lot of media this week, and this is really good for transfers and recruiting!!!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Our old friend and ex-big12 beat writer from ESPN Myron Metcalf re-seeds us at 15:

That's a bit ridiculous. Vegas thinks differently (our odds to win the Midwest region are 2nd behind KU)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron