All FB coaching rumors and speculation

Wally86

Oct 23, 2008
Central Iowa
I don't know, all good points. But I just have a feeling that Gundy is ACTUALLY loyal to his alma mater. Has he made plays in the past to perhaps get a bump in pay? Absolutely.
I see what you did there. That must be the way NEbbys basketball coach feels! No, wait what. Doh!

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
My gosh every time I jump on here it keeps getting worse. Ugh! Freeman is being courted by LSU and osu and will probably be one of the highest paid coordinators out there?
There is litterally only a handful of options left for coaches and there is still two blue blood programs that need a coach.
Hope all this freeman stuff is false info!

It is. Nobody knows anything right now. Take a breath.

Reactions: ISU_Guy

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
My gosh every time I jump on here it keeps getting worse. Ugh! Freeman is being courted by LSU and osu and will probably be one of the highest paid coordinators out there?
There is litterally only a handful of options left for coaches and there is still two blue blood programs that need a coach.
Hope all this freeman stuff is false info!
not sure if serious, but that Message Board Geniuses isn't something to take very seriously

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Donors sure. Former players and fans. Not really.

And if you listened to the AD he wasn’t describing an assistant when he said what he was looking for.

He said if they went with an "interim" coach, that that coach wouldn't be their guy in the long run. They haven't gone with an interim. To me, that means they are trying to get Freeman. They are probably also trying to keep Freeman and Rees from following Kelly to LSU.

I think they will hire Freeman. That, or they are holding out for Fickel. If they wanted Cambell they would've hired him already IMO.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
not sure if serious, but that Message Board Geniuses isn't something to take very seriously
It's a twitter account dedicated to laughing at people who are freaking on message boards over nonsense. Pretty ironic that the same people who are freaking out on here over nonsense are the same dolts who believe it.

Reactions: Lyon309Cy

Bikeryde

Sep 7, 2021
MSP
Thinking out loud because, why not… but wouldn’t most contractual agreements (even offers) at this level have a confidentiality clause to them that prohibits comments of any kind? Also, perhaps CMC negotiated/was adamant that he must first talk to his precious group of seniors prior to any news being leaked? Seems like that might be an appropriate and appreciative clause given how BK just left. IDK.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
If ND takes our coach, I say we do a swap similar to chizik/ Rhoads hire, they take our HC and we hire their DC freeman.

Ok, just for hypothetical sake....let's say CMC gets the ND job. Ugh. What's the chance that Freeman is even on the Pollard 'list' he so calls always has?