'22 QB Rocco Becht Commits

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Back on topic... I'm talking with Rocco next week.
What should I ask him? (Note: I am not asking any questions about his dad or anything WAY off topic)

We've been making comparisons with Purdy and Drew Brees - who does he think is a fair comparison?
Is he sensitive about his height?
What's one of his favorite plays that he's made? walk through why it stands out as something he's proud of...

For the record, I'm of the opinion that height isn't nearly as important as "can he play". The obvious answer is that he can definitely play.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
What should I ask him? (Note: I am not asking any questions about his dad or anything WAY off topic)

Which part of a Clone Cone swirl tastes better, the cardinal or gold?
Should JTS bring back the end zone hot tub for your first start?
When your jersey inevitably is retired, what will Seneca's Wingstop name your signature sauce?

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I actually wanted Drew Allar. Dailey never impressed me.

Either way, I’m quite satisfied now.
Allar was a pipe dream the entire time. It was only a matter of time till the big boys came calling.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
1. Did the success of Brock Purdy here influence your commitment to us?
2. What are you looking to improve as a senior?
3. What do you like about the ISU offense? (qb friendly pass game to tight ends and quality receivers?)
4. What stuck out with Iowa State to you?
5. There's some quality wr recruits we are in on, have you talked with some about joining you?