'22 QB Rocco Becht Commits

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
Looks like WVU got a QB commit today for '22.

Not that it was much of a possibility, but I'm guessing that closes the door on Rocco flipping to dad's alma mater.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

Not that it was much of a possibility, but I'm guessing that closes the door on Rocco flipping to dad's alma mater.

This might be a win-win for ISU because it takes WV off the board for a QB and I saw this kid twice last year in person and I couldn’t figure out why he was so highly rated.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

I’m just glad we’re gonna have a Nikko vs Rocco matchup at some point

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa

Quick tangent.

Arizona... 2 power 5 teams... Phoenix produces some quality recruits...

Between the two schools, they have 1 commitment in the top 15 of their own state. Ouch.

Reactions: CYTUTT

83cy

May 14, 2006
This might be a win-win for ISU because it takes WV off the board for a QB and I saw this kid twice last year in person and I couldn’t figure out why he was so highly rated.
Nicco has some pretty nice offers, he must be pretty good. EDIT: He has a lot of great offers. Sorry I trust recruiters eyes over yours.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Back on topic... I'm talking with Rocco next week.
What should I ask him? (Note: I am not asking any questions about his dad or anything WAY off topic)

Ask him how tall he really is to settle it once and for all. Edit: Never mind. I see you already did the interview.

• Winner
Reactions: cyclone4L

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

This will be fun!

The first play on this clip here reminds me of Aaron Rodgers, Pat Mahomes or Drew Brees. I know not too much praise there, but just how he moved around in pocket, avoided trouble, brought the extra time. Then the long dime! Impressive.