Clogged Toilet

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Thread reminds me of a time when I was younger at my grandparents. Finished a fudge bar and there was too many people in the kitchen blocking the garbage so I threw the stick in the toilet and flushed. Did not end well but no one knew it was me. Crisis avoided for me

Sep 1, 2020
Well everything is okay now. It was the master bathroom though, so had to sleep in a different room last night since it smelled like a skunk made love to a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: CYEATHAWK

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Thread reminds me of a time when I was younger at my grandparents. Finished a fudge bar and there was too many people in the kitchen blocking the garbage so I threw the stick in the toilet and flushed. Did not end well but no one knew it was me. Crisis avoided for me
I had to get clear to the end of this before I realized that "a fudge bar" wasn't a euphemism for his bowel's handiwork.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Invite a hawk fan over and tell them the seat is KF bum.
They'll suck the **** right out for you.
giphy.gif