[Commitment Watch] TJ Bollers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I feel like this forum will end up being a giant nut punch. But we are Iowa State fans, so lets do it

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Eliminating his dad's alma mater in his own backyard has got to count for something. I'll keep sippin' the kool-aid here.

Anybody know TJs cap-wearing style? By chance has he recently started preferring the Campbell-esque tight curve?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The article makes a big deal out of him wanting to study engineering and UW being a top engineering school. They are tied for 24th while ISU is tied for 43rd. It is a difference but not as big of one as the article makes it out to be.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Wisconsin will be tough to beat, but hopefully Matt Campbell wins out.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
The article makes a big deal out of him wanting to study engineering and UW being a top engineering school. They are tied for 24th while ISU is tied for 43rd. It is a difference but not as big of one as the article makes it out to be.
Depends on the field of engineering. Also if you have been to UW- Madison you would understand the resources of that department are far greater than our own. Most of the core engineering disciplines are quite a bit better than ours. We are better in Ag engineering for one but I doubt that’s the program he’s looking at. Wisconsin is a really good school with a good track record for defensive lineman and pro players period. They won’t be easy to beat. It’s basically all on CMC. And if he wins this battle hats off to him.

Reactions: mitchforcy

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
This kid has baggage, isn't that good, isn't coming here, and life will go on.

Llewellyn from Urbandale is a bigger "loss."

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

If I know anything about Matt Campbell it's that he's going to put the full court press on a recruit who has baggage and isn't that good

Reactions: Snydes

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015

i’m a much more casual fan with football recruiting than i am for basketball so pardon my ignorance, what baggage?