This is why Prohm must go........

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Why do you think Iowa State is immune to having a season like this? Serious question. Look around the landscape of college basketball and explain to me why Iowa State can't have a season like what we experienced this year.

We just did. Two seasons ago. We should have these seasons 2 out of every 3 years?

I am not evaluating this season in a vacuum. You shouldn’t either.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Maybe it’s neither of Steve getting fired or Steve finding a different coaching job. Maybe he’s stressed and wants to reboot and sit out a year and then find another gig?

I love posts like this. Like any human being is going to literally leave $10 million on the table because they are stressed.

(Before anyone brings up John Belein and the NBA - he made a boat load of money before leaving and will have his pick of jobs back in college. Prohm 1) hasn’t made nearly as much as him and 2) wont be in P5 demand once he returns from this “hiatus” and 3) is still young.)

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I love posts like this. Like any human being is going to literally leave $10 million on the table because they are stressed.

(Before anyone brings up John Belein and the NBA - he made a boat load of money before leaving and will have his pick of jobs back in college. Prohm 1) hasn’t made nearly as much as him and 2) wont be in P5 demand once he returns from this “hiatus” and 3) is still young.)

And I love posts like yours proving you know jack **** of what’s going on.

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Anyone watch that game and think we are well coached?

I actually did think he had a good game plan in place (which he usually does). But his players don’t execute or he doesn’t adjust the game plan as the game progresses or the players lack the discipline to finish. That’s on him.

• Agree
Reactions: CyBobby