This is why Prohm must go........

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
It's hard for me to believe JP would can him outright at this point, for reasons many have previously discussed. Unless it's some kind of managed transition with CSP heading to a minor P5 or mid-major in the south somewhere. Something like that is the only way I can think today is his last day.

Resigning and taking a year or two off seems like the most logical option to me actually. Take a year or two off and reset.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Lol, sure, Steve!!!

It arguably hasn’t been fully realized by those like yourself, but it was clear from early on this staff needed a lot of talent to mask things like being unable to teach ball screen defense. Or manage a lockerroom.

3 in 6 will define his exit, if he doesn’t get help in the form of a great assistant.

That seems like a massive assumption.

• Agree
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I've already explained those posts. I'm sorry you aren't able to follow along. Please do better if you are going to insert yourself into conversation.

actually, what you’ve done since being called out for your dumb post, is project, and try to pretend you didn’t say what you actually said.

and of course project even harder because you can’t admit it was dumb and ****** post.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
In the "modern era" (the modern era being arbitrarily defined as since 2008 because that is how far back the Bart Torvik data goes) --

View attachment 70637

If this team finishes the season #89, it would be #11 out of 13.

All-time? ISU basketball was really bad for a long time.

Here is the bottom of the list using Sports Reference and its SRS stats --

View attachment 70638

That data only starts in 1949-1950, however.

This year, as bad as it is, is still #33 on the list --

View attachment 70639

We were really bad there for a long time before Johnny Orr showed up. :(

I get the stats advanced metrics. They don't take into account emotion, which is both a blessing and a curse. In this case, it doesn't properly account for how people feel about the home butt kickings, the loss to A&M, and the utter malaise about the season for all of 2020. They're losing 20 games for the 3rd time in the history of the program. That means something.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
actually, what you’ve done since being called out for your dumb post, is project, and try to pretend you didn’t say what you actually said.

and of course project even harder because you can’t admit it was dumb and ****** post.
Oh yes, my apologies...

All hail Prohm, the great developer of talent, who despite not even being Tyrese Haliburtons only coach even this year, gets all credit in the world for Tyrese being a legit NBA player. Prohm a man who gave Tyrese a 7 foot wingspan while being a 6-5 pt guard, a man whose talent development is so great, we are having to play multiple freshman this year with point averages of 1.8 and 4.1 per game because neither the sophomore or junior 4 star recruits are good enough to see the floor. A man whose only hope is that next years freshman are good enough from the get go to save his job.

Eat me.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Oh yes, my apologies...

All hail Prohm, the great developer of talent, who despite not even being Tyrese Haliburtons only coach even this year, gets all credit in the world for Tyrese being a legit NBA player. Prohm a man who gave Tyrese a 7 foot wingspan while being a 6-5 pt guard, a man whose talent development is so great, we are having to play multiple freshman this year with point averages of 1.8 and 4.1 per game because neither the sophomore or junior 4 star recruits are good enough to see the floor. A man whose only hope is that next years freshman are good enough from the get go to save his job.

Eat me.

Thank you for unequivocally and completely proving my point.

And project because you’re incapable of admitting you were wrong.

and are you 12? I’m dealing with a 12 year old.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Last name, Jacobson.

Gave you away? What does that even mean? Take off the foil hat, you old nut!
I kinda get it with Cat. Profile says he was born in 69’. Mom was probably pregnant with him and was at Woodstock letting dudes take turns on top of him. Either that or she did some hard drugs. Would explain the deranged part of him.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
I kinda get it with Cat. Profile says he was born in 69’. Mom was probably pregnant with him and was at Woodstock letting dudes take turns on top of him. Either that or she did some hard drugs. Would explain the deranged part of him.
That’s harsh!

He just reminds me of my son when he was in junior high. Maybe he is not as old as we think! I love his passion and he’s got so much energy to fight!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Cy$