Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Can you tell me what Verizon plan? I'd like to check it out. If I can get a lot more for just a little more money, I might considering switching. Fortunately for us, we didn't have to purchase new phones when we switched to Google Fi. Most phones will work on their network now that they've removed some restrictions.

I have Verizon, unlimited everything basically. 35/month. It is under my business and does have 5 phones.

• Informative
Reactions: cycloneG

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So, my glasses broke Wednesday, went to the eye doctor Friday, glasses wont be in for another week and a half. 1st problem is, legally, Im not supposed to drive without my glasses. 2nd problem, I need to drive A LOT for work. 3rd problem, it takes me an embarrassingly long amount of time to put contacts in.
Lasik is your friend.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Middle daughter (of 5) Alana lives in Ann Arbor. I texted with her last night, she voted for Bernie in the primary. (She campaigned for Obama in both elections.)

I asked her if she was disappointed in Biden's surge.....she thinks he's too moderate to make any sort of difference.

I replied that just having him in the Oval Office instead the World's Greatest Liar would be absolutely wonderful.

She agreed.

Sorry, I know this isn't the cave. But it was family related, and I know how you all just live for stories about my girls!

/jimlad

Reactions: jcyclonee

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
So, my glasses broke Wednesday, went to the eye doctor Friday, glasses wont be in for another week and a half. 1st problem is, legally, Im not supposed to drive without my glasses. 2nd problem, I need to drive A LOT for work. 3rd problem, it takes me an embarrassingly long amount of time to put contacts in.
2 week self quarantine. Problem solved. You're welcome.

• Funny
Reactions: cmjh10

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Trying to decide who I hate more, Ed Sheeran or Jason Mraz. Songs so bad that even dogs don't bark and howl to them, yet popular for some unknown reason.

Was close to pulling into the lot at Lifetime and heard this crap on my radio..........

When I was six years old I broke my leg
I was running from my brother and his friends
And tasted the sweet perfume of the mountain grass I rolled down
I was younger then, take me back to when I

The lyrics are so bad he can't even sing them, he just sorta recites or chants them. Of course that's like a lot of the male singers right now, chanters. At least some of the gals can actually smoke out some vocals.

In the running for worst pop lyrics of the last ten years. To avoid puking in my car I just hit mute and parked. But still no threat to this James Arthur crap...

We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Leaving Lifetime I unmute the radio and that ******* Jason Mraz is on! :mad: Like a song and half from home so switch channels and first hit was a Freddie Mercury masterpiece so I'll probably still listen to music in my car tomorrow.

/end mini-rant
Even though I like both of those singers, omg I'm laughing my ass off right now. Tell us all how you really feel Boxster!

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Also, here's a "my face when a someone I thought was a friend posts a rant on Facebook against political correctness and links a meme that says 'We live in a society where one father is crucified for wanting to protect his daughter's virginity and another is praised for allowing his 12-year old son to become transgender.'"

giphy.gif

This is a guy I played basketball and football with from 8th grade on, we were starters together, went to state together, played pickup ball at every park in the Quad-Cities, hung out everywhere...

Yeah, I could have responded to it, but frankly, I'm tired. I just unfriended and moved on. But it hurts.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Didn’t understand when Boxster was talking about toilet paper being new currency. Now I do. We hit up the local joint and grabbed a months stash just in case.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I prepped a slide last night to talk upfront about the first draft of our plan should ISU go online for a couple weeks after break (as they will).

Right before class, my T.A. shows me an e-mail from the department chair instructing us not to go into specifics because nothing is public yet. Since I don't receive those e-mails, I kind of casually said, "Well, he can be happy that it all says "if this happens" at the top, but he didn't send it to me, so here we go."

It was fine just ignorantly not knowing that departmental e-mails exist and that a part-time lecturer doesn't rate inclusion on that stuff, because I know I'm out the door anyway, but you gotta make sure on something like this that everyone is getting the word.

My request for inclusion in such e-mails has been sent.

EDIT: And my T.A. is going on a cruise for Spring Break. Nice.

• Friendly
Reactions: cyrevkah

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Also, here's a "my face when a someone I thought was a friend posts a rant on Facebook against political correctness and links a meme that says 'We live in a society where one father is crucified for wanting to protect his daughter's virginity and another is praised for allowing his 12-year old son to become transgender.'"

giphy.gif

This is a guy I played basketball and football with from 8th grade on, we were starters together, went to state together, played pickup ball at every park in the Quad-Cities, hung out everywhere...

Yeah, I could have responded to it, but frankly, I'm tired. I just unfriended and moved on. But it hurts.

Eventually people realize that they haven't walked in anyone else's shoes, and stop the judging.

Well, they should, anyway. ;)

• Optimistic
Reactions: CycloneErik

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Eventually people realize that they haven't walked in anyone else's shoes, and stop the judging.

Well, they should, anyway. ;)
One would hope so. I think he may be a lost cause. It was a religious rant, about how people tolerate other religions, but when the Day comes, all the Muslims Jews etc. will bend their knees to Jesus. Something like that. I honestly don't want to go back to read it again just so I get the words exactly right. It was unhinged.

The best part? Some of the people who "liked" the post are friends of his who I accepted a friend request with, but they only did it to hit on me. I wonder how they feel about being attracted to one of those icky trannies?

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
One would hope so. I think he may be a lost cause. It was a religious rant, about how people tolerate other religions, but when the Day comes, all the Muslims Jews etc. will bend their knees to Jesus. Something like that. I honestly don't want to go back to read it again just so I get the words exactly right. It was unhinged.

The best part? Some of the people who "liked" the post are friends of his who I accepted a friend request with, but they only did it to hit on me. I wonder how they feel about being attracted to one of those icky trannies?

It's too bad that when we look at others, all we could see was their souls. Too often we decide on what the package looks like, instead of what's inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.