Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
One would hope so. I think he may be a lost cause. It was a religious rant, about how people tolerate other religions, but when the Day comes, all the Muslims Jews etc. will bend their knees to Jesus. Something like that. I honestly don't want to go back to read it again just so I get the words exactly right. It was unhinged.

The best part? Some of the people who "liked" the post are friends of his who I accepted a friend request with, but they only did it to hit on me. I wonder how they feel about being attracted to one of those icky trannies?
I had to click funny purely for the term icky trannies.

• Agree
Reactions: wxman1

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Beloit college closed campus for the rest of the month. That will make my sister happy when she wakes up from surgery. Now she won't have to crutch around campus.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Looks like this thread may be all of our social interaction here before long.

Thinking I should maybe get an absentee ballot for our primary in the 7th. Also supposed to get a new work computer but the hard drive is stuck in china....

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Good news, my personal computer replacement shipped (hardware failure after only a month!), dh got two handles of rum last weekend and lots of cross stitching time.

Bad news, after making fun of tp hoarding I got out the last roll in our master and dh claimed the other bathroom is all his.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and jcyclonee

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
All the stores are out of hand sanitizer. Got two choices While out in public , this old bottle of mad dog that a guy gave us as a wedding gift or peeing on my hands regularly. (Isn’t pee supposed to be sterile?)

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
So I knew my gf's family was odd, but today took it to a whole new level. She has a cousin on her dad's side that is a grandma now. She has another segment on that side that is double related twice. Lastly, her grandparents on that side have grandkids younger than some great grandkids.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY and jcyclonee

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So I knew my gf's family was odd, but today took it to a whole new level. She has a cousin on her dad's side that is a grandma now. She has another segment on that side that is double related twice. Lastly, her grandparents on that side have grandkids younger than some great grandkids.

My nephews oldest kid is 4 months older than my youngest, but my wife and I are not related. Unlike many of the couples in this town.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
She isn't related to Lew by any chance, is she? I can't keep track of all the crossovers in his family tree...er...thorn bush.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
At work they're spraying Lysol on everything overnight and on door handles multiple times a day.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Is she from BC's town?

Status
Not open for further replies.