This is why Prohm must go........

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
If you really wanted Iowa State to succeed, but felt like the only way for that to happen would be for Prohm to get fired, you'd disengage completely. You'd let apathy set in and hope it set in for everyone else. You'd stop going to games. You'd stop buying tickets.

But you don't want Iowa State to succeed. If Steve Prohm won tonight, you'd be pissed.

For those of you that missed the McD era, this is what it was like.

cb1030

Oct 6, 2017
The worst sign of all after that ass beating I wasted my evening watching is that people aren't even mad anymore. People wanting to "see what happens next year" are the same ones that want CPR to coach 20 more years just to see if somehow **** got better.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
23 wins is more than "3 good days" of basketball. It's okay to say we had a good year. Your face isn't going to melt. And I imagine had Solo not been injured the entire year...we might have won a couple more games, who knows.

Last year was a success overall. But pressing reset twice in three years is not acceptable. We need more talent next year if he is going to be in position to keep his job. And personally I’m not optimistic about the Blackwell situation.

• Agree
Reactions: chadly82

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Last year was a success overall. But pressing reset twice in three years is not acceptable. We need more talent next year if he is going to be in position to keep his job. And personally I’m not optimistic about the Blackwell situation.
Blackwell situation? What’d I miss?

sheepplucker

Sep 22, 2013
The worst sign of all after that ass beating I wasted my evening watching is that people aren't even mad anymore. People wanting to "see what happens next year" are the same ones that want CPR to coach 20 more years just to see if somehow **** got better.
There really isn’t anything to be mad about anymore. Pollard left a perfect situation to a coach that can’t actually coach. The era is over.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
There really isn’t anything to be mad about anymore. Pollard left a perfect situation to a coach that can’t actually coach. The era is over.
Exactly, I know these guys play hard and want to win. I love these guys but don’t like a coach who can’t coach....

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
One way to not get upset is to not watch or listen- like I did tonight. I’ve done that more the past two seasons than in my entire life of Cyclone fandom. I keep hearing the same from others and those who don’t go to the games anymore because it’s not fun, or entertaining to watch this kind of ball.
I don’t know when ISU will be relevant again, but I can tell you it won’t be with Prohm coaching here. The change needs to be made this year so fans can put up with another bad season before a new coach can get his players in. Another season with Prohm and the fan base will get ugly.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Cyclones have managed to win a couple Big 12 games, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.

In what way is there evidence that ISU is threatening to climb out?