Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Yeah, probably not, she's always just so busy at the end of the day

Yeah, we've sort of had that conversation already, but it'll be something to keep in mind

What is this a reference to? I've seen this a lot but have no idea what it's referring too (I think it's something that once happened on CF)

I feel like you guys are more like aunts, uncles, and cousins
You got a bunch of crazy uncles making inappropriate statements.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
After careful consideration and deep thought and conversation with my family I have decided to respectfully remove my name from the potential OP status for the 14th version of RTT. I want to thank all those who helped and worked with me along the way, it was greatly appreciated. Please respect my decision and ask no questions.
This strategy didn't work for Ross Perot and it won't work for you either.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Reminded of the beauty of working at ISU again today.
Visited the history office to see if textbook arrived, even though it's early. New assistant, so I introduced myself nicely, asked my question nicely, and she said, "I'm not sure. We have this box here, so that might be it."
We looked, and it was. Place is amazing.

At DMACC, that's either an e-mail that support staff blow off, because they literally ignore every single one, or an encounter that goes one of two ways:
1. The earlier, inexperienced visits: I approach the same way, meet amazingly rude replies that get extremely testy with my simple question. That's putting it mildly.
2. The experienced visits. Knowing how that place rolls, I go in Army voice, declare what I'm there for and what is going to happen, get a bit abusive, and see the staff suddenly jump into jolly, smiling action, racing to take care of the need and volunteering all kinds of other things they can do to help with this or future things. Place is ****** up.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Reminded of the beauty of working at ISU again today.
Visited the history office to see if textbook arrived, even though it's early. New assistant, so I introduced myself nicely, asked my question nicely, and she said, "I'm not sure. We have this box here, so that might be it."
We looked, and it was. Place is amazing.

At DMACC, that's either an e-mail that support staff blow off, because they literally ignore every single one, or an encounter that goes one of two ways:
1. The earlier, inexperienced visits: I approach the same way, meet amazingly rude replies that get extremely testy with my simple question. That's putting it mildly.
2. The experienced visits. Knowing how that place rolls, I go in Army voice, declare what I'm there for and what is going to happen, get a bit abusive, and see the staff suddenly jump into jolly, smiling action, racing to take care of the need and volunteering all kinds of other things they can do to help with this or future things. Place is ****** up.
I honestly never had a bad interaction with any support staff at ISU

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I got to spend almost 12 hrs at home again before I hit the road. but I'll be back this evening again.

The MBB team was uninspiring last nite except for the last 4 minutes and whenever they would get baskets off of transition D.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Last night I couldn't sleep, while tossing and turning between 2-6 am I thought of a good question for Pants' and GTO's mailbag. Of course I can't remember it now :(:(:(:(

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Hey, guys - an advance warning. I think we'd discussed ending this about 200 pages ago, so I'm thinking maybe could you start a new thread on 1/1? Thanks!
Your pic makes it look like you're begging us lol.

• Funny
Reactions: Angie
Status
Not open for further replies.