Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Guessing she isn't interested in volunteering to help a small aviation non-profit fund raise?
Yeah, probably not, she's always just so busy at the end of the day

The big question I had when in a couple long distance relationships was who's the one willing to move if/when it gets that serious. Just something to ponder.
Yeah, we've sort of had that conversation already, but it'll be something to keep in mind

TLDNR

Can someone who read it summarize? Is there anything mentioned about pointy elbows?
What is this a reference to? I've seen this a lot but have no idea what it's referring too (I think it's something that once happened on CF)

That's too personal for us siblings to ask this early in the relationship.
I feel like you guys are more like aunts, uncles, and cousins

• Informative
Reactions: Ms3r4ISU

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
After careful consideration and deep thought and conversation with my family I have decided to respectfully remove my name from the potential OP status for the 14th version of RTT. I want to thank all those who helped and worked with me along the way, it was greatly appreciated. Please respect my decision and ask no questions.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
After careful consideration and deep thought and conversation with my family I have decided to respectfully remove my name from the potential OP status for the 14th version of RTT. I want to thank all those who helped and worked with me along the way, it was greatly appreciated. Please respect my decision and ask no questions.
Can't handle the Random Rumble cage match, eh?

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.