STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Good point. Seems like bad karma to jump on their early struggles when we know our own team will have a lot of growing to do yet too. Having said that, I imagine some fans are already looking forward to the Jacobsen/Pemsl WWE rematch. LOL

Yea but now we can tag Solomon in and I envision an inevitable pile driver ensuing

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Even Bock went over to Cincinnati...?

At least Ogundele has some offers from high-major conferences...

Iowa
Rutgers

...and then two good mid-majors in Cincinnati and Rhode Island.

Cinci is probably his best offer.

That is not exactly a murderers' row, though.

Now I can’t stop peaking at HR after the XF saga and it just still amazes me how blissfully unaware that board is on recruiting. There’s like three posters that even know he’s going to decide soon.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Now I can’t stop peaking at HR after the XF saga and it just still amazes me how blissfully unaware that board is on recruiting. There’s like three posters that even know he’s going to decide soon.

HR has been some must-read entertainment lately.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
The 80’s were a long time ago. Hawk Basketball is a decaying demographic. Passionate and informed fans are tough to find.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Listen I hate being put into the position of defending Iowa, but even though their defense sucks but giving up 55% shooting from 3 just isn't going to happen normally. Unless you think ISU is going to just roll the ball out there and shoot 61%/55% and it's easy. I'm not willing to go there. Also, Iowa gets fouled. I think it's BS some of the calls they get but they clearly coach to it and they are good at it. It's a cornerstone of their program.

They have always been proud of their Theater Arts Program; shouldn't their acting coaches count as football coaches?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron