Big Brother 21

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Jacksons speech was not that good. He is not good at jury management. His speech should have been apologizing to Cliff and Nicole. Mentioning Cliffs wife and family and saying they should be proud of him. That type of thing. Not telling Cliff again why he was voting him out. He should have tried to drum up some tears if at all possible.

Here is what Jackson should of said. I was all about it until you told me you wouldn't take me to final 2. Why would anyone keep someone who told you that?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Holly beat Nicole in part 2, now making part 3 pointless. A showmance will make up the final 2.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I am curious why Cliff lost his job in the first place

It’s not too uncommon amongst BB contestants. Places have a hard time letting someone go for potentially 3 months.

And while it sucks he lost his job he’ll be just fine. Donny was let go a few years ago from his school. My aunt and uncle have been on two cruises where he’s been one of the “meet n greet” celebrities. I’m sure he’s able to take his family on these cruises with no cost and do other similar opportunities

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
It’s not too uncommon amongst BB contestants. Places have a hard time letting someone go for potentially 3 months.

And while it sucks he lost his job he’ll be just fine. Donny was let go a few years ago from his school. My aunt and uncle have been on two cruises where he’s been one of the “meet n greet” celebrities. I’m sure he’s able to take his family on these cruises with no cost and do other similar opportunities

That makes sense but he made it seem like it didn't have to do with big brother. I'm not privy to his financial situation but it seems a stretch to empty your 401k to cover 3 months of household expenses while you are on big brother.

Reactions: cyclone83

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Assuming its Holly and Michie

my predictions for votes
Jackson
Jack, Nick, Cliff, Nicole

Holly
Jess, Sis, Kat, Christie, Tommy

idk if Nicole,Cliff, and Tommy will be bitter or not.

Last edited:

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I don’t like Jackson but glad the Jury wasn’t bitter and it went to the most deserving game player.
Agreed. That segment demanding apologies was predictable. It’s interesting that no One acknowledges that Kimi kinda sucks as a person that even the camp comeback group didn’t like her.
Jackson deserved the win and glad a villain can still win sometimes.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Every Big Brother finale this irks me that big brother only gets a 90 minute finale. Therefore they have to rush through everything. Survivor gets 3 ****ing hours! Can't Big Brother get at least 2?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
On twitter it's hilarious to see how **** from BB8 trashes Jackson on twitter. **** treated people just as bad if not worse, and only reason **** was in a position to win the game was because of America's player where as Jackson actually had to play the game to get there.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Every Big Brother finale this irks me that big brother only gets a 90 minute finale. Therefore they have to rush through everything. Survivor gets 3 ****ing hours! Can't Big Brother get at least 2?

No because Big Brother ratings aren't that great. This season dropped 25% in viewers from last season...a season that also saw a sharp drop. Last season averaged around 5M viewers. This season it's 4M. But it's still popular in the key 18-49 group so they'll keep chugging them out every summer. And it's smart that it's in the summer when nothing is new on network tv for the most part. Survivor by comparison averages around 8M

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The jury got it right. Jackson deserved it based on game move and comp wins.

However, BB as a whole has a huge problem in that they've set their comps late in the game to only benefit strong/buff people. Used to be more strategic challenges at the end.

So much more excited for BBCanada8

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Yeah, gaslighting Jackson with vague racist accusations while he is sitting there and 3 minutes later. "Let's see how the jury voted"
He had the reaction of someone that lost. Its also amusing that somehow Bella and Kimi got to sit there like they are some unspoken hero victims when in reality, also kinda ****** people. I do find it funny that salty David still cant come to terms with the fact he was just unlucky that his eviction was right out of the gate and held on to "it must be racism because twitter said so"
It felt like he was forced to accept it after Jackson explained his motives.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Yeah, gaslighting Jackson with vague racist accusations while he is sitting there and 3 minutes later. "Let's see how the jury voted"
He had the reaction of someone that lost. Its also amusing that somehow Bella and Kimi got to sit there like they are some unspoken hero victims when in reality, also kinda ****** people. I do find it funny that salty David still cant come to terms with the fact he was just unlucky that his eviction was right out of the gate and held on to "it must be racism because twitter said so"
It felt like he was forced to accept it after Jackson explained his motives.

I thought it was kinda odd that they asked for apologies but since they’ve been inside the house and haven’t seen twitter/episodes, etc, they had no idea what they were supposed to apologize for.

• Agree
Reactions: cykee05 and mj4cy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron