Les Miles is not okay

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Why's that? They have more scholarship athletes than they have for years and more talent than they have in years. I dont see any way that they aren't at least a little better.

I'm not questioning the talent upgrade, just the coaching mind that is going to put it all together.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Wow... that was a rough watch.
WGpLu8h.gif

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Was he this bad at LSU? Guess I can't remember his press conferences there.

L

LincolnWay187

I feel sorry for Les, maybe it's not but it seems like a medical issue/getting older thing. Listen to it for yourselves. Sorry do t have time to post the link.

• Agree
Reactions: tyler24

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
For real though, Les is 65, yes? And taking on stress from which he'd had a break for awhile. In one of the most stressful professions in America.

Is Les really not okay? He might need medical attention. Seriously.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Wasn't he a studio analyst for a while or something like that? I remember seeing him on tv.

GoCubsGo

Jul 22, 2008
I thought he was OK in the clip. I thought he was being "thoughtful" with his words and treating this event with the gravity you'd hope.

I think some are just looking for something to jump onto and beat with their fists for some reason.

Agree. That was much easier to listen to than all of the stammering that Paul Rhodes used to do.

• Funny
  • Dumb
Reactions: Cycsk and Cydkar
L

LincolnWay187

I thought he was OK in the clip. I thought he was being "thoughtful" with his words and treating this event with the gravity you'd hope.

I think some are just looking for something to jump onto and beat with their fists for some reason.
You should listen to more of it then..no way did he sound coherent.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010

Ya, that wasn't that bad. You have to be really careful these days when talking about something like this. Some longer pauses but said the things you would expect a coach to say.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron